Junk Car Black Lung Trailer Park Camp

Me & my oldest just got back from Cincinnati, saw the Black Crowes! with Robert Randolph & the Family Band, and The Drive By Truckers, who I didn't even know were on the bill.

Towards the end of the night, the Crowes did a nice little set of Fearless (P Floyd), Sometimes Salvation (one of my faves), and Alabama, by Neil! Kicked ass on all three. Good temperature, clear skies, the kid dug it, and I'm pooped...

Good night... :wave :badger

Jam -> Black Moon Creeping->

Gone ->

Hotel Illness

Comin' Home

Lay It All On Me

Soul Singing

Nebakanezer ->

Jam -> Thorn In My Pride

Fearless

Sometimes Salvation

Alabama

Jealous Again

Twice As Hard

Hard To Handle

- encore -

Let It Bleed

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 5" scar on my left thigh from a hang gliding mishap. Sounds badass, but it really wasn't. I did total the hang glider, though!

do me a solid and take that stuff out of the title of this thread

Jam -> Black Moon Creeping->

Gone ->

Hotel Illness

Comin' Home

Lay It All On Me

Soul Singing

Nebakanezer ->

Jam -> Thorn In My Pride

Fearless

Sometimes Salvation

Alabama

Jealous Again

Twice As Hard

Hard To Handle

- encore -

Let It Bleed

Thanks. :cheers

We missed Let It Bleed cause the youngster was tired and I didn't mind leaving, as I hate their version of Hard To Handle. After Pigpen, they really shouldn't have bothered. You got any good '68 Hard To Handle's?

Thanks. :cheers

We missed Let It Bleed cause the youngster was tired and I didn't mind leaving, as I hate their version of Hard To Handle. After Pigpen, they really shouldn't have bothered. You got any good '68 Hard To Handle's?

You got what the dudes at the black crowes board call "the greatist hits set". No - I don't any live GD shows from that time period.

Too bad Ohio suffers from a lack of beaches in the vicinity.

well, I am staring at a friend's bachelor party at Put in Bay on the North Shore in a few weeks, but that's as close as it gets out here

We're heading for the Atlantic tomorrow, to Folley Beach and Charleston, for a week. Then return home for two days before traveling west, to the beautiful Pacific for a few days in N. California, then begin our road trip along the northwest coast before settling in to Victoria for the Fall. B)

Should be an adventure...

:w00t

I'll be gone (on the road) for the next seven or eight days. Be good.

And although I love Queen, I could not do without JAWS.

have a good time :stunned

I knew we had a skunk living somewhere in the vicinity of our back yard, because I've seen it out at night feeding on the seed that's fallen from the bird feeder. What I did not know was that there is at least one other skunk in the area. And ... those two don't like each other very much.

There was just a huge, noisy skunk fight in our back yard, less than ten feet from the large windows in our dining room. Fortunately, neither combatant decided to let fly with the usual weaponry.

Wooo!

Skunk fight!!!!!!

didn't you ever see Pepe le Peu?!!

these were black cats that got too close to the road striping crew -- who were earning double time and a half, I might add, for night time weekend work

well, I am staring at a friend's bachelor party at Put in Bay on the North Shore in a few weeks, but that's as close as it gets out here

How do you get those tassles to twirl in opposing directions? Any secrets you can share with a beginner?

My good friend, Bob Smith, died a few days ago. He was a super model before there were super models. A beautiful man, inside and out.

From the Kansas City Star:

"After serving in World War II, he went to New York to become a clothing designer. Instead, the tall, handsome and innately elegant Smith became a top fashion model, spending much of the 1960s and

Zoot suit, white jacket with side vents five inches long,

I'm out on the street again, and I'm leaping along.

Dressed right

For a skunk fight,

But I just can't explain,

Why that uncertiain feeling, is still here in my brain.