Junk Car Black Lung Trailer Park Camp

I know one thing - that Superhero show stinks.

Case in point.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello from rainy hades :wave

for the record I explained to the nice knee jerk propaganda salesman that telling my, then, six year old the president was stupid and evil wasn't really his providence. like kate, I don't recall hitting on her. I assume that Graham {greg (still a great bit)} has me confused with a-man or I was stealing a-man's bit. Truth be told until I saw the wedding pics I didn't know what either of you crazy kids looked like. someone tell ction I didn't really quit the board and that I eagerly anticipate new tunes. oh, and if someone can point me to the post(s) that has baseball bobblehead as an unregistered user I think I'd have the rest of my rainy day activities lined up.

oh, and if someone can point me to the post(s) that has baseball bobblehead as an unregistered user I think I'd have the rest of my rainy day activities lined up.

look in your 'cyclebobble' thread.

VINCENT

She ever do anything I woulda saw?

JULES

I think her biggest deal was she

starred in a pilot.

VINCENT

What's a pilot?

JULES

Well, you know the shows on TV?

VINCENT

I don't watch TV.

JULES

Yes, but you're aware that there's

an invention called television, and

on that invention they show shows?

VINCENT

Yeah.

Gary,

http://archive.viachicago.org/index.php?ac...st&p=163250

I knew it wasn't A-man (though he did get his fair share in) because he doesn't have a car or live in New Jersey. Like I said before, it's insignificant--just funny.

I think she was ready to run away with me until she noticed I looked like Jon Fishman.

Things crawl in the darkness

That imagination spins

Needles at your nerve ends

Crawl like spiders on your skin

Pounding in your temples

And a surge of adrenaline

Every muscle tense to fence the enemy within

I'm not giving in to security under pressure

I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure

I'm not giving up on implausible dreams

Experience to extremes

Experience to extremes...

Suspicious looking stranger

Flashes you a dangerous grin

Shadows across your window...

Was it only trees in the wind?

Every breath a static charge,

A tongue that tastes like tin

Steely-eyed outside to hide the enemy within

To you, is it movement or is it action?

Is it contact or just reaction?

And you...revolution or just resistance?

Is it living, or just existence?

Yeah, you! It takes a little more persistence

To get up and go the distance

I'm not giving in to security under pressure

I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure

I'm not giving up on implausible dreams

Experience to extremes

Experience to extremes...

Ferris: "Cameron, what have you seen today?"

Cameron: "Nothing good."

Ferris: "Nothing - wha - what do you mean nothing good? We've seen everything good. We've seen the whole city! We went to a museum, we saw priceless works of art! We ate pancreas!"

vintage_6_lg.jpg

ONE, TWO. REPRESENT, REPRESENT. :dj

BTW, Sir S and anybody else interested in the hippity hop...it's only taken 6-7 months, but the highly-anticpated follow-up 'SON OF MIXTAPE MANIFESTO' is looking like it'll be fresh off the grill at some point this afternoon. Some last minute entries to the tracklist popped up and gotta' whip up the art.

Then, I need to confer w/ you and the Ghost of Carlos about a collaboration of sorts...

that sounds great if you think that it will be OK for relative n00bs like me (to really listening to it, and not making a face and turning the channel).

BTW, Sir S and anybody else interested in the hippity hop...it's only taken 6-7 months, but the highly-anticpated follow-up 'SON OF MIXTAPE MANIFESTO' is looking like it'll be fresh off the grill at some point this afternoon. Some last minute entries to the tracklist popped up and gotta' whip up the art.

Then, I need to confer w/ you and the Ghost of Carlos about a collaboration of sorts...

:music :thumbup :coffeecup :dj :dj :whew :frog :rock :wine :usa

:bounce8

that sounds great if you think that it will be OK for relative n00bs like me (to really listening to it, and not making a face and turning the channel).

Actually, the first one may be a better primer...but you can always try this one and i'll see if I can repost the other.

Actually, the first one may be a better primer...but you can always try this one and i'll see if I can repost the other.

schweet.

Or shall I say, suuuuweeet.

Paul Newman's ranch dressing tastes too much like mayonnaise, I mean, what the hell.

(((((vibes)))))

Paul Newman's ranch dressing tastes too much like mayonnaise, I mean, what the hell.

That would be an improvement on most other ranch dressing, which tastes like papier-m