Junk Car Black Lung Trailer Park Camp

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, i'm sure The Dude would say they suck, but I thought i'd ask you if it's okay for me to still like the Bosstones?

Absolutely. In fact, I think I'll listen to Devil's Night Out next...

I am so confused.

My brain tells me to hate Dr. El Feelgood, but my heart won't let me.

Super. I'm going to go w/ Don't Know How to Party, if that's okay w/ you.

Sure thing. I must admit, though, that album disappointed me when it came out and still is one of my least favorite things they did. I was excited that "Almost Anything Goes" was on there...they played that at just about every show I saw (which was quite a few) and I was bummed they didn't put it on the second album.

Sure thing. I must admit, though, that album disappointed me when it came out and still is one of my least favorite things they did. I was excited that "Almost Anything Goes" was on there...they played that at just about every show I saw (which was quite a few) and I was bummed they didn't put it on the second album.

Cool. It was my first Bosstones album and I love you too.

So are we like going steady now or what?

Well, since you never bring me with to Pizza Lunch/Golden Tee...i'm questioning whether your friends really like me or not. I think I want you to move back to Palatine w/ me if we're going to take this relationship any further.

CAROLYN

I see you're smoking pot now. I'm so

glad. I think using illegal psychotropic

substances is a very positive example to

set for our daughter.

LESTER

You're one to talk, you bloodless, money-

grubbing freak.

Had this memory this morning.....

My dad April Fool'ed me as child and told me AT 4:30 IN THE MORNING that he got me the GI Joe aircraft carrier, but it was too big to fit in my room and it was in the living room. I ran out of bed to check out this monstrosity only to be devastated that it wasn't there. Worst april fools ever.

flagg_box.jpg

Hey Sarah! I found out my step sister who I haven't seen in at least 15 years, lives in Soddy Daisy! Isn't that crazy???

crazy indeed. from what you say though, she fits right in with the rest of the rednecks here. :lol

BTW, i'm sure The Dude would say they suck, but I thought i'd ask you if it's okay for me to still like the Bosstones?

Dicky Barrett used to be a DJ here in LA for a little while on "Indie" 103. They claimed to be indie, but when he went against a few corportate directives they canned his ass. That show was the only listenable thing on the radio here, so I'm purely a CD-in-the-car kind of guy now.

Only Bosstones I've ever heard is "The Impression That I Get."

:mellow