Junk Car Black Lung Trailer Park Camp

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing 18 holes your fist time out is hard enough,keeping score=Priceless :thumbup

I myself am going to play 9 here in a minute..it's 115 degrees out.

It was a lot of fun. I'm going to start golfing more often, I think.

Smart choice........my only advice is making friends in the Golf Industry,cause this is an exspensive sport.

Edited by oceanman

I got a C in golf at Dutchess Community College. I know some people dig it, but I'm with Twain in that it's "a good walk spoiled."

but I'm with Twain in that it's "a good walk spoiled."

I really think golf teaches children great life skills.I'm thinking about voluntering for the First Tee program in St. louis.This program reaches out to innercity children and gives them the oportunity to play golf for the first time.

I really think golf teaches children great life skills.

...like dealing with frustration, and... dealing with a whole BUNCH of frustration.

That does actually sound like a great program. You sound like you'd be really great with the kids. They're a lot more cool to hang out with than grown ups!

...like dealing with frustration, and... dealing with a whole BUNCH of frustration.

That does actually sound like a great program. You sound like you'd be really great with the kids. They're a lot more cool to hang out with than grown ups!

:cheers One of my biggest problems with golf is it's all white minority.My Great Grandfather sayed that there will never be colored men in sports,that they just weren't made like the rest of us. :hmm I would love to see this mentality change,high cost sports like Golf and Hockey should be made available to everyone!

:cheers One of my biggest problems with golf is it's all white minority.My Great Grandfather sayed that there will never be colored men in sports,that they just weren't made like the rest of us. :hmm I would love to see this mentality change,high cost sports like Golf and Hockey should be made available to everyone!

You should see golf, especially womens. Asians run rampant. e.g. LPGA tour, there are like a bajillion Korean girls trying to hit it big.

Asians our breed to play golf these days.........lower income minorities was more of my point.

I'm headed to New York City, Boston and New Hampshire next week, anyone have some suggestions as to what to do while I'm there?

As guidlines, I like food, music and art.

thanks in advance.

There isn't anywhere worthwhile in New York or Boston to find food, music, or art. New Hampshire, on the other hand...

um, this is stupid, but I still can't believe that Snakes on a Plane is a real movie. up until recently, I honestly thought it was some kind of joke. shuffle.gif

All right, maybe the human race hasn't progressed so much at all.

I'm headed to New York City, Boston and New Hampshire next week, anyone have some suggestions as to what to do while I'm there?

As guidlines, I like food, music and art.

thanks in advance.

straight to NH! :thumbup the farther north the better! Don't miss Kancamaugus Highway though -- be prepared to creek wade and moose sight.

There's no sales tax in New Hampshire. My friend Lissa's parents go there to load up on booze and other things.

I am visiting Africa soon and was wondering if any of you kind folks had any input.

I'm into ice hockey,water polo,and black jack.

I am visiting Africa soon and was wondering if any of you kind folks had any input.

I'm into ice hockey,water polo,and black jack.

Are you Sagittarius? If so, don't go to Africa, at least North Africa...

Fidel Castro's not feeling well.

Are you Sagittarius? If so, don't go to Africa, at least North Africa...

I'm not too sure as I was rasied by a pack of wolves,so my b-day is unknown. :monkey