Maybe whatever meds you take when you have MS do a lot of damage to your brain's ability to fiunction rationally.

Those meds suck.

Trust me.

But, also trust me when I tell you that the MS itself can affect your brain's ability to function rationally. Can cause some serious cognitive issues.

But I forget what they are.

And yeah, those tweets from her are disappointing.

Oh Exene...an armed society is not a polite society it's a society where people are intimidated into silence, unless of course you are armed then you have all the answers.

Poor old Exene sounds like an utter crackpot and open carry (which I do not support) might intimidate people who can't stand the sight of guns, but your point doesn't hold water where concealed carry is in effect. Nobody knows if you're armed (in fact it's a crime to show or 'brandish' your weapon), so nobody gets nervous -- except a would-be thief/mugger/assailant. It's about as close to perfect of a balance between personal defense, public safety and common sense as I can imagine.

Concealed weapons and public safety are such perfect partners.

Ever carry a pocketknife, box cutter or screwdriver? A concealed handgun is no more of a threat to public safety than either of those. They're just inanimate hunks of plastic and metal in the hands of a sane, careful person.

Where do you live, Flint?

San Antonio (via southern California and parts beyond.)

Ever carry a pocketknife, box cutter or screwdriver? A concealed handgun is no more of a threat to public safety than either of those. They're just inanimate hunks of plastic and metal in the hands of a sane, careful person.

so if i try to hit a would-be attacker with a box cutter, there's a chance that i could kill someone else 100' away?

damn i have a long arm.

and no, i have never carried those sorts of things around w/ me.

Take what she gives you
Don't feel sorry for her

Poor little girl
Ran away for good
I try to explain
Why she won't say a thing

Sad, sad thing
I'm so far away now
How can I say
Why she won't talk at all

She holds the deck of cards
She wants to be alone
She still drinks in the dark
The radio is left on late

She saw a madman fight
And break it all
'Cause she hated herself
And she felt better off
'Cause she was only drunk

add in michelle shocked too.

When you think about it they could all make a pretty good band. Nuge and the Nutty Women. Guitar, drums and a couple pretty good singers. (I bet someone could play the bass) I just wouldn't want to be in the audience that's all.

LouieB