greatest. video. ever.

Bravo! Bravo! :rock

Fantastic. Can't believe they got it all in one take. (Wonder how many times they had to start over).

When I watch things like this, I always feel a sense of suspense that grows as the shot progresses--the longer it goes, the higher the stakes are for not screwing up. This was fun.

OKGo actually opened for Wilco at the 4/20/06 show at Brown University and they actually did the entire dance routine from the first video on stage and it was absolutely hilarious, though I think the routine from this video is much better.

##BEWARE##

true story,

When I was in like 6th grade I was at a gym and running on a treadmill. My friend was behind me and I was running at a pretty good pace. For some idiotic reason I thought it'd be funny to try and turn around on it and talk to him... needless to say I went flying off the treadmill onto the woodfloors, knocking over a basket full of dirty towels that proceeded to land all over me. To top it off some guy then approached me to ask if I was ok...

so be careful if you really intend on trying to do the whole running backwards on the treadmill thing. THESE PEOPLE ARE TRAINED PROFESSIONALS...haha