how cool is carrot top???

My wife absolutely despises Navarro after seeing how much of a priss he was on that reality show

no shit, I KNOW! he checked himself in the mirror more than any woman I've ever met.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I get ready to hate Dave Navarro, I hear "Ocean Size" playing in my brain and all is forgiven.

That's why i'd only like to see him disfigured...except for his hands.

Kate, I also saw that bio on Jenna...makes me wonder if she signed a pre-nup. That's quite an empire she's amassed from her hoo-ha and her husband was a big part of the operation.

Emily and her friends got caught doing the ding dong ditch the other night......we live in an apartment complex, and needless to say our neighbors were not all too happy. I was a little miffed as well.

However, I remember being a kid and the allure of the ding dong ditch. I gave Em an appropriate punishment - a couple days away from her friends. I let up on her grounding today, and she went to see one of her friends. She came home crying hysterically 5 min later - apparently that friend's mom will never let her play with Emily again. :ohwell

Yeah, i'm a huge fan of movies so bad that they are good...however, from the preview I saw of that flick, it's just going to be bad. The droves of folks who go to see it based solely off of the viral hype from the web joke about it are going to feel like idiots.

I hope i'm wrong, but I still think it's great that this stupid flick will make huge $ on opening weekend from a goofy internet joke.

I still can't get over the fact that this is a real movie. not yet rated.

i know...i'm in love with the idea of it, but it still seems so unreal.

Emily and her friends got caught doing the ding dong ditch the other night......we live in an apartment complex, and needless to say our neighbors were not all too happy. I was a little miffed as well.

However, I remember being a kid and the allure of the ding dong ditch. I gave Em an appropriate punishment - a couple days away from her friends. I let up on her grounding today, and she went to see one of her friends. She came home crying hysterically 5 min later - apparently that friend's mom will never let her play with Emily again. :ohwell

shoot...that's harsh, and completely unfair to both emily and this other girl.

That girl's mom is a jagoff with moronic tendencies.

Who does that in an apartment complex?! There's limited spaces to hide and getaway routes. She should have been grounded for a month of those facts alone.

That sucks about her friend's Mom...was it Em's idea? If not, she shouldn't be punished like that.

Emily and her friends got caught doing the ding dong ditch the other night......

Excuse my ignorance, but what is that?

yeah, it is harsh. In the mom's defense, she does work for the apartment company and her kid bothering neighbors could put her job at risk I would bet. So, I understand her reaction and fear. I know the apartment manager and I have seen how she talks to Maria (Em's friend's mom) and I would put money on it that she was not as nice to Maria as she was to us when informing her of her child's wrongdoings.......

Still, I don't think it's fair. I asked Em if she would like me to talk to the mom, maybe over the weekend. But, Em doesn't want me to at this point.

*sigh*

ding dong ditch = ringing a bell / knocking on a door and running away.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is that?

Ring the doorbell and run.

We used to do it when I was a kid, delinquents that we were. (We called it "ding dong ditch-it.")

yeah, the way I figure....most kids do it at some point. I didn't wanna be too harsh, but I couldn't let her get away with it entirely. So, I just said she needed a break from her friends for a day or two.

I was a little po'ed that she did it at 9:30 at night. Graham and I had run out for a coffee and she was just hanging with her pals in the courtyard. You never know what kind of reaction you might elicit from someone, especially at night.

:( that really sucks and i hope i never over react when my kids get to that age. the way i gauge my reactions are based on a reaction my mom had when i was a kid. it was halloween time and me and my little freinds decide to egg a house.

problem was it was we picked the house next door and we were all seen running into my basement to hide after the deed. not very :ninja

anyway, we had to apologize and clean everything up (which was fine) but i distinctly remember my mother actually crying in the neighbors front yard telling them how embarrassed she was which was a total over reaction.

i believe my dad had to step in to reduce the grounding from "life" to maybe a week or so. and my mother also tried to "never let me play with those kids again" when the egging was my idea in the first place.

ps: although we never called it "ding dong ditch" i did the same thing a hundred times and never got caught. :D

She came home crying hysterically 5 min later - apparently that friend's mom will never let her play with Emily again. :ohwell

that's terrible. that mom should be grounded. way too harsh. can't kids be kids any more?