how cool is carrot top???

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe that's a common mistake, being that yours and VT's avatars are virtually indistinguishable with a casual glance

:o

:stunned

hmmmm, let's see here....

are you racing in this one? because I've got my original 1968 Schwinn decked out w/a bitching BikeBug, and you are so goin' DOWN!!!

arc0394p.jpg

(note: I have only been logo-free since '83, and I'll be suiting up in my HangTen race gear.)

goes right by the biblioteca. BTW, tell Spawn I've had a word with the Better Beesiness Bureau; an investigation is being launched.

actually, funny you should say that. One very windy June I was selling at a street festival in Troy, and a big gust of wind picked up my whole table and dumped hundreds of handmade glass beads into the street. Everyone on the street scrambled to pick them all up, which was great -- I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so I probably did both. Only one broke.

well....my fiddle performance/recital thing is over.....I was so nervous my hands were shaking, which isn't good for playing the fiddle. The bow kept bouncing off of the strings.....oh yeah, and I totally messed up on one of the songs. :hmm I could play these songs in my sleep, I practice so much.

Hopefully, I will do better next time. :yes

are you racing in this one? because I've got my original 1968 Schwinn decked out w/a bitching BikeBug, and you are so goin' DOWN!!!

arc0394p.jpg

(note: I have only been logo-free since '83, and I'll be suiting up in my HangTen race gear.)

goes right by the biblioteca. BTW, tell Spawn I've had a word with the Better Beesiness Bureau; an investigation is being launched.

This reminds me of my old Schwinn, (though mine was white with pink detail, and no boy bar). The countless hours we spent riding our bikes. How we took apart the tires and checked the inner tubes in water for leaks, tire repair kits, washing our bikes in the driveway, etc. Sigh.

Anyway, yesterday's official high temperature was 106, and today it supposed to be more of the same.

Anyway, yesterday's official high temperature was 106, and today it supposed to be more of the same.

:blink

:blink

I KNOW!!!

I am defeated. When temperatures in the 90s sound delightful, you know you are in trouble.

Out to run...lessee how much I can sweat this morning. :stunned

(Please thank Jenny for inspiring me. :cheekkiss)

I KNOW!!!

I am defeated. When temperatures in the 90s sound delightful, you know you are in trouble.

Out to run...lessee how much I can sweat this morning. :stunned

(Please thank Jenny for inspiring me. :cheekkiss)

I will. She's on schedule for her marathon. I'm on schedule for running no more than 3 miles every other day. That's plenty for me.

You stay cool! :dancing

Out to run...lessee how much I can sweat this morning

still goin' with double coverage?

In other news, I was elected President of the Board of Directors of Columbus Dance Theater last night, so that means I have to figure out how to run a non-profit arts organization!! Fortunately the owner/artistic director knows exactly what he's doing. We've got a 110 seat black box theater running and some great shows; should be an interesting year . . .

still goin' with double coverage?

In other news, I was elected President of the Board of Directors of Columbus Dance Theater last night, so that means I have to figure out how to run a non-profit arts organization!! Fortunately the owner/artistic director knows exactly what he's doing. We've got a 110 seat black box theater running and some great shows; should be an interesting year . . .

:cheers Congratulations!!

Are they having legal trouble? :hmm :pirate :monkey