how cool is carrot top???

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who here misses Graham? It seems so quiet around the house without him.......

I do. where the hell is he?

It's very well-documented on film that she's into chicks, but c'mon...

Navarro's New Gal Pal

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

MuchMusic

Dave Navarro, who recently split with wife Carmen Electra, is reportedly dating adult film star Jenna Jameson. Her publicist has confirmed that Jameson left her husband and is now with the former Jane's Addiction guitarist. Navarro was married to Electra for three years. Carmen is rumoured to be dating actor Jamie Foxx, though she has denied the claims.

My wife absolutely despises Navarro after seeing how much of a priss he was on that reality show and had Jane's not been one of my favorite bands in High School/College, I would too. On top of that, I can't stand Jamie Foxx. So, what i'm saying, is that if I had some sort of all-encompasing editorial power over the universe as we know it...that press release would look more like this:

Electra's New Gal Pal

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

MuchMusic

Carmen Electra , who recently split with husband Dave Navarro, is reportedly dating adult film star Jenna Jameson. Her publicist has confirmed that Jameson left her husband and is now with the former Prince protege and exercise video host. Electra was married to Navarro for three years. Navarro is rumoured to be horribly disfigured after a head-on collision w/ actor Jamie Foxx, who did not survive the accident.

Jameson's publicist also confirmed that she and Electra will have sex w/ Jenny McCarthy, who Jameson is rumored to have slept with, in El Famous's backyard every other Tuesday.

it's so funny - we just saw some Jenna Jameson bio the other day on TV and it was mentioned time and time again how great her marriage was..... :lol

--

Graham is at work! Though at the time of this writing, he is home having lunch.

it's so funny - we just saw some Jenna Jameson bio the other day on TV and it was mentioned time and time again how great her marriage was..... :lol

--

Graham is at work! Though at the time of this writing, he is home having lunch.

What is he doing?