how cool is carrot top???

Assuming "watching the boys" isn't a euphemism for something you do in private, you've got your hands full for your "vacation." I'm at the tail end of my summer break (2 more weeks left) and the wife went back to work this week. I've been/will be watching my boys solo for these last 2 weeks. I'm trying to break a non-existant record for "most refills of sippy cups by one human" for the duration.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd just like to announce that i made my own garlic and basil infused olive oil, and it's yummy!

YSI me some, I'm making pizza!

:lol Not a euphemism. I love spending time w/ them. However, with the recent foray into feeding that doesn't involve a bottle...i'm a little worried I won't have a mutiny on my hand. We had feeding two at the same time via the bottledown pat, but now one boy freaks when he sees the other getting spoonfed, etc. Several times in the past two weeks i've arrived at home to find my wife absolutely beaten down. I can only sing The Lion Sleeps Tonight/Yellow Submarine and make funny noises so many times. :lol
I'm having a big party tomorrow. Evonne will be there!!!

man, how do you rate??? Is this the bon voyage party? or generic summer party?

Is DQ catering?

:lol Not a euphemism. I love spending time w/ them. However, with the recent foray into feeding that doesn't involve a bottle...i'm a little worried I won't have a mutiny on my hand. We had feeding two at the same time via the bottledown pat, but now one boy freaks when he sees the other getting spoonfed, etc. Several times in the past two weeks i've arrived at home to find my wife absolutely beaten down. I can only sing The Lion Sleeps Tonight/Yellow Submarine and make funny noises so many times. :lol

If they try to grab the spoon and play with it, let them. They get messier that way, but while one plays with the spoon, you feed the other. Then take them into the backyard and hose them down.*

*Not a euphemism. You people make me sick.

:yes

you do have a tarp on your kitchen floor, right??

Hey Mr. K! :wave I'm having a day, thanks!!

BLTs w/homegrown tomatoes, homemade potato salad w/lots of fresh dill, home grown cantaloupe.

That sounds great. I'll take mine lathered in mayo on rye bread, triple-decker style. I actually am going to make BLTs tonight for the family now since I can't get the image of them out of my brain.

Happy Birthday, too.

That sounds great. I'll take mine lathered in mayo on rye bread, triple-decker style. I actually am going to make BLTs tonight for the family now since I can't get the image of them out of my brain.

Happy Birthday, too.

Gotcha covered...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, too!

:unsure

I do believe that's a common mistake, being that yours and VT's avatars are virtually indistinguishable with a casual glance

Actually, I thought it was just common courtesy these days to bestow birthday wishes on the unsuspecting.

Actually, I thought it was just common courtesy these days to bestow birthday wishes on the unsuspecting.

Lammycat, I hope you have a happy birthday too! :birthday

hey, I would have gladly deleted that I'm Sorry thread. I love Jeff and I had no intention if comparing him to 'Fat Elvis'. WTF?