how cool is carrot top???

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScottHoward

My freshmen year of high school, after a trip to Mall of America - I often wore a Tim Hardaway Golden State Warriors jersey, matching fitted Starter cap and Spike Lee designed Nike shoes with African colored X's across the laces and messages of racial harmony on the heel.

My freshmen year of high school, after a trip to Mall of America - I often wore a Tim Hardaway Golden State Warriors jersey, matching fitted Starter cap and Spike Lee designed Nike shoes with African colored X's across the laces and messages of racial harmony on the heel.

wigger-15513.jpg

that's the second most racist thing I've ever heard.

Speaking of which, there's a Get Smart movie starring Steve Carrell coming out.

If I meet you in NY, will your husband push my train over?

nope. he is not jealous about me having men for friends :thumbup

but don't get on his motorcycle.

Speaking of which, there's a Get Smart movie starring Steve Carrell coming out.

A really good buddy of mine who used to manage a Thom McAnn shoe store once sold a pair of shoes to Don Adams. That had to be an absolutely excruciating experience for him. Every damn time he had to get some shoes somebody in the store is going to ask him to talk into his heel. And yes, my buddy asked him to do it, too.

A really good buddy of mine who used to manage a Thom McAnn shoe store once sold a pair of shoes to Don Adams. That had to be an absolutely excruciating experience for him. Every damn time he had to get some shoes somebody in the store is going to ask him to talk into his heel. And yes, my buddy asked him to do it, too.

I loved Thom MCann when I was a kid.