how cool is carrot top???

You belong in the OSC gang! You find pleasure in things that most people wouldn't admit to enjoying, like making cruel jokes about one another and bringing up the same inside jokes over and over. You all work together, or share the same social circle, which can seem like you're excluding others at times, but deep down, you're really quite friendly and lovable.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it's nice not getting migraines......I am seriously addicted to caffeine. :(

p.s....aren't you leaving?

I've kicked Starbucks. I have a cup of coffee at home before I leave for work. it's saving me money and I swear I've lost about 5lbs since I quit.

I'm trying to find said phone so I can confirm. No such luck.

You belong in the OSC gang! You find pleasure in things that most people wouldn't admit to enjoying, like making cruel jokes about one another and bringing up the same inside jokes over and over. You all work together, or share the same social circle, which can seem like you're excluding others at times, but deep down, you're really quite friendly and lovable.

~~~Vibes~~~

I've kicked Starbucks. I have a cup of coffee at home before I leave for work. it's saving me money and I swear I've lost about 5lbs since I quit.

i've figured out their mocha frappuccino recipe...and i've figured out how to make a fat free-low sugar version that's just as good.

I got that one too, which is odd because I don't work with those people or see them. I consider myself part of the VC Northeast Army Faktion, headquartered at an undisclosed location near sturgeon.

Thank god that damn banana promotion is over. The "reduced-fat" chocolate chip banana coffee cake was killing me. :eat

oh man that looked so good....I never tried it as I was afraid of it becoming my next big habit....I am a big fan of banana anything......and chocolate anything...... so that was a dangerous combo!! :) I did try their banana coconut frappucino, and it's tasty, though a little too sweet.

Two laps of rolling 23-mile loop, with several small climbs (plus a 3.5 mile neutral start). Elevation gain is 1,400 feet per loop, maximum grade 15%! New course is located 10 miles South of Albany, in Ravena, NY. Registration located at the Ravena/Coeymans/Selkirk High School on NYS Route 9W (1-mile north of Ravena). Excellent access to Thruway I-87, Mass Pike, I-90.

well that doesn't sound like much fun

Something weird about the math here... :huh :stunned

22 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 42 times.

42% of people had this result.

:unsure

i miss the mint-mocha frapps from last summer...it was like liquified thin mints or frangos or something...

you can still do those.....it's just a mocha frap with mint flavor.....I used to make those all the time when I worked in a Starbucks in college.

most mornings I get my fix from the shop next to my work.....Coffee on Milwaukee......I am addicted to espresso drinks, I don't care where they come from.

I get coffee from a mom and pop bakery every morning - right down the street from where I live. I do not like Starbucks coffee.

I get mine from McDonald's. I just love helping out The Man.