how cool is carrot top???

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to see Dave Matthews and his band tonight.

The big black fiddle player is the man.

Boyd Tinsley. He used to play around Roanoke, VA with his own band a lot when I lived there. A fine musician and a nice cat, to boot.

I am going to see Dave Matthews and his band tonight.

The big black fiddle player is the man.

Sweet... tell Dave I said quit makin crappy albums, and get back to the good stuff. Thanks :thumbup

They do...but it's for dogs

seriously

PROVE IT!!! This needs evidence!

:omg There was good stuff?

What?... did I type that outloud?.... er....

I enjoyed his Crash and Crowded Streets. I'll admit of being a fan in my past, but that's all you'll get out of me. :pirate

it is so beautiful here.....I think some serious porch/patio sitting is in order.......with an ice cold bottle of blue moon beer.

Holy crap, I'm leaving work right now. I happen to have some Blue Moons chilling in the meat drawer of the fridge.

Speaking of...how is it that this drawer is colder than the rest of the fridge? I don't get it.

Holy crap, I'm leaving work right now. I happen to have some Blue Moons chilling in the meat drawer of the fridge.

Speaking of...how is it that this drawer is colder than the rest of the fridge? I don't get it.

Hot air rises, cold air goes down like a $4 Tai Hooker.

:blink that is an unholy union.

One should not have one's cake and eat it too, which was obviously the intent of whatever madperson came up with bacon-flavored sausage. Hubris, the ancients called it, or perhaps it's just the arrogance of not wanting to make the tough decisions at breakfast.

It's generally not a good idea to start wearing a bikini this time of year.

And Mr. K, my schportz bras came today, so no need to worry.

Also....heya ms yvon! :cheekkiss

I'm pretty upset at the vending machine for giving me a Dr. Pepper. I may need to sulk in the corner for a while. Vibes appreciated.

~bogus soda correction vibes~ :dancing