how cool is carrot top???

No, but when he was about 2 or so, he had a dog that was about his height get right into his face. He has been terrified ever since. This is a kid who is afraid of almost nothing else ('cept monsters in his closet). K&Gs dog Kerry is as sweet as pie, but Jake was just out of his mind with fear.

He needs a doggie intervention :)

bring him to my house to meet coda, not only does she not lick, but does not bark & loves to be pet, she might be a good pooch to start with.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stood 6" from the hummingbird feeder while a pair of females drank with their long tongues the fresh sugar water.

It was amazing. My grandpa would be proud of me. :D

I stood 6" from the hummingbird feeder while a pair of females drank with their long tongues the fresh sugar water.

It was amazing. My grandpa would be proud of me. :D

Did you do the hummingbird dance?

Well, that was about the nicest funeral I've been to in a long time. Won't say adieu, Hallie, because I know I'll see you on the other side, in the heavenly New Paltz, where pitchers at Snug's are eternally on the house and the hawks soar over the Mohonk ridge, daring our souls to do the same.

you're seriously starting to creep me out... :ermm

What you said about eating is sort of like a line in the last scene in that movie - I don't think I'm the one you have to worry about on here.

What you said about eating is sort of like a line in the last scene in that movie - I don't think I'm the one you have to worry about on here.

i was just kidding...

you know, i have never seen the end of that movie...

Graham and i went to the one of many forest preserves areas today and walked a few miles......this place also had a late 19th C working farm......it was so awesome! We saw cute sheep, horses, cows a beautiful farmhouse and lovely gardens!!!

The weather here is divine.....tomorrow I am hoping we will go to the little petting zoo nearby.

This is one of the biggest perks of not being in the city anymore....we are just minutes from all these wonderful trails, parks, open spaces, etc etc :wub

I'm a bad influence. I took three friends around work today and got them a bit drunk. Now that I'm home, I have insisted that M. Chris and I sample all the grand Scottish beers that my friend brought back from vacation. We're currently drinking a heather ale. Before this was an ale flavored with coriander, and after this is an IPA.

Followed by a canned brew containing a special "widget." (A widget. What a word.)

Hooray for a six-hour buzz! :beer :cheers

Me too.

Drinking... other things... etc.

Off to discuss the major thematic differences between Sweet Charity and Nights of Cabiria.

I can't remember. Lemme go check.

Yep! Fraoch!

YUM.

And now we're drinking green beer (Pale Ale) that I pulled off the pallet today. Not so great. (But give it two weeks to finish bottle conditioning...)

Next: our seasonal lager (Bob's '47). No bottle conditioning necessary.

Immediate deliciousness = priceless!