how cool is carrot top???

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so meta.

Ms. Y!!! :cheers Welcome back! I was beginning to fear that your screen door had come unhinged and attacked you or something.

mr k! you must be on summer vacation. great to see you and an updated shot o' the twinsleys! :cheers

i just learned one of my co-workers is a giants fan!

the boys are in los angeles this weekend.

HOORAY BASEBALL!

I'm on a very extended summer vacation.

Until September.

Of 2007.

:huh

I'm on stay-at-home dad duty for a while.

As for baseball, yes, your LAST PLACE San Francisco Giants are indeed in town to play my FIRST PLACE Los Angeles Dodgers of Sherman Oaks. Unfortunately, until we lose a game again I can't watch. We had a rather healthy win streak going until I screwed it up by actually watching them play. I went through this with my beloved Lakers back in the 80's. I spent most of those glorious championships outside, by myself, while all the other boys were inside screaming their heads off.

Rosie, Edie and Jake just left......we have enjoyed this Sox game thoroughly!! It's not over yet......so I am hoping that the top of the 9th will be very quiet.

:wub I love K&G -- thanks you guys for a great time! Now we just need to get jake acclimated to dogs, and we'll be fine. His fear is almost irrational....

:wub I love K&G -- thanks you guys for a great time! Now we just need to get jake acclimated to dogs, and we'll be fine. His fear is almost irrational....

Did he get bit by one?

I got bit in the face by a big dog when I was a little kid.

And to the one lady who is not here - I had two new cats come up to me last night.

My older brother got bit in the cheek/mouth area when we were little by our dog. He had to get all sorts of shots because of the germ thing (my bro, not the dog).

And stitches. It was the one and only time the dog bit a human. Although she would chase and bark at car tires up and down the street.

Did he get bit by one?

And to the one lady who is not here - I had two new cats come up to me last night.

No, but when he was about 2 or so, he had a dog that was about his height get right into his face. He has been terrified ever since. This is a kid who is afraid of almost nothing else ('cept monsters in his closet). K&Gs dog Kerry is as sweet as pie, but Jake was just out of his mind with fear.

He needs a doggie intervention :)

No, but when he was about 2 or so, he had a dog that was about his height get right into his face. He has been terrified ever since. This is a kid who is afraid of almost nothing else ('cept monsters in his closet). K&Gs dog Kerry is as sweet as pie, but Jake was just out of his mind with fear.

I was scared for many years - but it went away eventually.

Lock him in a room with a picture of a dog. It might help.

Deer Bethany,

Should I get this lump in my left nut sack checked out?

:hmm

Since Bethany is working instead of lurking this weekend, let me paraphrase what she might tell you: "Duh."

yes. yes you should.

Since Bethany is working instead of lurking this weekend, let me paraphrase what she might tell you: "Duh."

still, this sounds like sage advice

Lock him in a room with a picture of a dog. It might help.