how cool is carrot top???

I can't remember. Lemme go check.

Yep! Fraoch!

YUM.

And now we're drinking green beer (Pale Ale) that I pulled off the pallet today. Not so great. (But give it two weeks to finish bottle conditioning...)

Next: our seasonal lager (Bob's '47). No bottle conditioning necessary.

Immediate deliciousness = priceless!

:coffeecup :coffeecup :coffeecup

:yawn :yawn :yawn

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have more of an army @ the laundr-o-mat than you do @ VC?

I have seen many odd things there over the years. And if one is not there at their usuall time - the others are apt to ask you about it next week. I don't think I have an army here.

I have seen many odd things there over the years.

So there's laundr-o-mat drama?..... Possibly come up with a TV pilot for it?

Edited by benjamin_kenobi
I had an idea once for a blog called Laundromat News.

Are there territorial issues with the washers and dryers?

What's the craziest thing you've seen there?

I only ask these questions because I myself used to be a regulart at a laundromat and nothing ever happend.

Are there territorial issues with the washers and dryers?

I only ask these questions because I myself used to be a regulart at a laundromat and nothing ever happend.

ha ha

Uh - I don't I can mention those things here.

there's always a race for the dryers. some people use the laundry-mat as there own personal place by putting one item in a dry, and using as many dryers as possible. I also learned today that everyone has the same idea to get up early and do it by 10:00. it's much less busy around 10:00.

there's always a race for the dryers. some people use the laundry-mat as there own personal place by putting one item in a dry, and using as many dryers as possible. I also learned today that everyone has the same idea to get up early and do it by 10:00. it's much less busy around 10:00.

Here, the kids like to leave their clothes there and come back hours later. I almost got into it once with someone because I took their stuff out of a dryer.

I need to go to the laundromat too......was debating going this afternoon. But I would rather go to the little zoo out here and ride my bike. :yes

I may just wait until one evening this week.

I like our laundromat a lot.....the owners are nice and helpful and I always get enough washers and dryers and am usually in and out within an hour.

Here, the kids like to leave their clothes there and come back hours later. I almost got into it once with someone because I took their stuff out of a dryer.

this is not allowed here. if you leave your clothes in a dryer, someone will remove them in order to use them. no questions asked. leaving your clothes like that is extremely rude, especially in a well populated area such as JC.

this is not allowed here. if you leave your clothes in a dryer, someone will remove them in order to use them. no questions asked. leaving your clothes like that is extremely rude, especially in a well populated area such as JC.

Some people go there to rip off stuff. I left there once to come back to the apt (this is a 3 min walk), and someone took all my towels by the time I got back. This place is nice and quiet right now - but soon the 20,000 plus students will be back in town.

When I used to go to the laundromat I remember this really hot girl put her clothes in the dryer then left to run some errands. When she came back someone had stolen all her underwear. :shifty

I had a cell phone stolen at the change machine. Man they were quick. :ninja

Those were the good ol' days. B)

Some people go there to rip off stuff. I left there once to come back to the apt (this is a 3 min walk), and someone took all my towels by the time I got back. This place is nice and quiet right now - but soon the 20,000 plus students will be back in town.

bastards!