how cool is carrot top???

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she's going to do a series of posts chronicling her favorite vacation pics from the recent trip

I want to see an in focus picture of you in that one shirt before I can make my final decision.

pics?

Bound breasts, or no?

she's going to do a series of posts chronicling her favorite vacation pics from the recent trip

I want to see an in focus picture of you in that one shirt before I can make my final decision.

S16_C.jpg

i was a bit too liberal with the delete button. that's it. evidently I deleted the in-focus one. that is the singular picture of my summer adverntures. one could make a case that any someone traveled with spawn

i was a bit too liberal with the delete button. that's it. evidently I deleted the in-focus one. that is the singular picture of my summer adverntures. one could make a case that any someone traveled with spawn

Except for the smoochy-smoochy ones. :wub

Except for the smoochy-smoochy ones. :wub

I have no idea what you're talking about

Could Reni & Jorge please give Gary & M. Chris some referrals for wedding chapels, party planners, dress shops, place to get a cake, etc. And please hurry, they apparantly can't wait much longer.

I have no idea what you're talking about

Could Reni & Jorge please give Gary & M. Chris some referrals for wedding chapels, party planners, dress shops, place to get a cake, etc. And please hurry, they apparantly can't wait much longer.

I think there are some good places in Vegas......Chris could do up some Priscilla Presley hairdo and work it...... :dancing

Though everyone wants to know the answer to the burning question......"did you doooo it yet??"

gershon already has far too many girlfriends for me to want to marry him.