how cool is carrot top???

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in our complex we are in pretty close quarters with our neighbors - so I don't want to make any enemies.

When the apartment manager came by to talk to me, I almost laughed.....thinking, "man I thought that was so funny when I was a kid!" When I mentioned having empathy for the kids, knowing how great the temptation can be, she gave me this really odd, confused, pissed look.

oops.

It was a favorite in my day, along with phony phone calls. I hate caller ID.

Me too! When I was at prime prank phone call age, caller ID was just starting to make an appearance - but odds were still very good that people didn't have it. Great memories.

I was a complete ding dong ditch wuss, though. Not to mention a tattletale. Some friends in sixth grade decided to go around to ding dong ditch a block or so away one evening, and not only did my friend Kellie and I refuse their pleading to go along, we actually went and told the parents of the ringleader. :rolleyes

man - our cupboards are pretty bare and I can't go to the store til Graham gets home since we only have one car.......I am craving a salad.

Better take your kid with you lest she be lured into delinquency by those ding dong ditch gangsters..

Your post cracked me up..we used to do that all the time. It's pretty sad the way people over-react these days, it's not like the kid was breaking windows or anything.

The shit we used to do as kids....we stole peoples mailboxes, egged houses, etc etc you name it...

What did you think about the Methadones thing? Yay or nay?

Your opinion on this will probably affect how much you like the pop punk mix...

I dug it quite alot actually.

Also I talked to Spawn, and evidently the Methadones was one of his favorite iPod spins on his recent road trip, so you might want to hook him up too.

What did you think about the Methadones thing? Yay or nay?

Your opinion on this will probably affect how much you like the pop punk mix...

hey, how come I'm left out of all the punk action. :realmad

i think i did it once....to my own house.

My friends and I went on a TP'ing rampage and hit about 5 or 6 houses in 3 days. On day 4 we were running out of places to TP so as a joke I muttered, "Huh, we should do my house."

:huh

Guess what I was doing the next morning? :no

:lol

that's like the time me and my best friend wanted to TP the neighbors, but weren't allowed to go outside (we were like 9) and so we TPed his family room.......yeah, that was a good idea.

wasn't it because everytime someone sent you a download you said you couldn't figure out the download thing? :hmm

if it's an MP3, I can usually figure it out. ho hum.

I'm staying out of that 'other' thread. it's making my head hurt. :monkey

Who does that in an apartment complex?! There's limited spaces to hide and getaway routes. She should have been grounded for a month of those facts alone.

That sucks about her friend's Mom...was it Em's idea? If not, she shouldn't be punished like that.

It is, in fact, so stupid in an apartment complex. Especially repetively. Especially when you're the only group of kids that plays outside together. I'm sure pounding away and giggling on the second floor catwalk was real inconspicuous.

According to Em, she was not involved, just there. She would run away because she didn't want to be the kid left standing there. Yet she did it over and over. Likely story.

"viral hype" ..... nice coinage, that.

Man, I never did anything rotten (til I was 12 or so), except stuff the sawdust from a stuffed

animal (old school! sawdust! :lol ) into my little buddies arm cast. We both thought it was a

good idea at the time. Kid brains. :stunned

aye lassie! Wait til we get him out in the woods!!! bwahaha

This just in: my son mowed half the lawn, and took half his drum kit out of the living room!!!

I'm on vacation for the next 5 days...watching the boys and having an electrician over to do some work tomorrow, massive yardwork during the day and watching the boys Saturday evening, putting up some drywall on Sunday and watching the boys on Monday. Yep...'vacation'.

However, plan for Friday is to take O & Lo downtown for the first time...stroll around Millennium Park, picnic and let them survey the city they'll be enjoying in so many ways as they grow up. It makes me smile just thinking about it.

aye lassie! Wait til we get him out in the woods!!! bwahaha

:devil

This just in: my son mowed half the lawn, and took half his drum kit out of the living room!!!

:yay