• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B0000018B0.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

By far my favourite Charlatans album... :music

Just noticed this....

06tourad.jpg

Get in! Brixton here I come.

It should be a good night. Its normally an all-nighter with DJ sets etc. I didnt have a clue about it until my brother emailed me this morning asking me if I wanted to go.

highest musical match value on Last.fm. cool. Must be all that centro-matic.

Cool. Didn't know you could look at the details like that. Looks like I have an even higher match value with doubter, though:

doubter

Match value: 14.5159

32 years old

You're right, must be all that centro-matic. By the way....this Sadies album is the shit, fo' real.

Cool. Didn't know you could look at the details like that. Looks like I have an even higher match value with doubter, though:

doubter

Match value: 14.5159

32 years old

You're right, must be all that centro-matic. By the way....this Sadies album is the shit, fo' real.

I'm loving that thing to bits. It really is outstanding and I'm stupidly visualizing all the parrallels to the Last Waltz. ie Kelly Hogan - Joni Mitchell, Jon Langford - Ronnie Hawkins, Ethier - Dylan, although none of that really fits too well.

My doubter rating is much lower:

* doubter

* doubter

* Match value: 8.543

* , 32 years old

I blame the man's little head fascination with Cat Power and the strapping lads from Youth Group.

NP:

g80151yk7pv.jpg

I'm loving that thing to bits. It really is outstanding and I'm stupidly visualizing all the parrallels to the Last Waltz. ie Kelly Hogan - Joni Mitchell, Jon Langford - Ronnie Hawkins, Ethier - Dylan

Hmmm....I like it. How's about Emmylou Haris - Neko Case and Jon Spencer - Muddy Waters?

I blame the man's little head fascination with Cat Power and the strapping lads from Youth Group.

I dunno. I rarely ever listen to Cat Power. And who the hell are Youth Group? Sounds a bit boy band-ish.

Hmmm....I like it. How's about Emmylou Haris - Neko Case and Jon Spencer - Muddy Waters?

Oh good one. I'm gonna have to pull out my copy and remember who else was there!

I dunno. I rarely ever listen to Cat Power.

Same. Too much one-note singing followed by jarring guitar bonks.

And who the hell are Youth Group? Sounds a bit boy band-ish.

Yes. Australia's answer to Death Cab for Cutie.

now-

h04705hxdrb.jpg