Fall Tweedy Solo Tour Date

Okay, this is just a rumor......but it does come from a very valid source. A good friend of mine works at the Riverside Theater in Milwaukee, WI....On Friday she called to let me know that the Riverside is finalizing the details for Tweedy to play a solo show there on 10/31.

With his DVD coming out in October this really seems to make sence. I'm guessing that we might get lucky and get a run of solo shows around the release of Sunken Treasure! :dancing

Keep your eyes pealed, some dates will be posted soon!

Edited by delmarkurt
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got good word that Wilco or Jeff will not be anywhere near Spokane,WA or Missoula MT any time in the future......... :hmm

-Robert.

Hard to understand....who wouldn't want to visit that area? Perhaps a "Bring the boys to the Great Pacific Northwest" petition?

Okay, this is just a rumor......but it does come from a very valid source. A good friend of mine works at the Riverside Theater in Milwaukee, WI....On Friday she called to let me know that the Riverside is finalizing the details for Tweedy to play a solo show there on 10/31.

This would be incredible good luck... I'm booked solid from October 19-29 [Milwaukee International Film Festival], but would be free on the 31st. If this happens, I'll be there.

With his DVD coming out in October this really seems to make sence. I'm guessing that we might get lucky and get a run of solo shows around the release of Sunken Treasure! :dancing

Keep your eyes pealed, some dates will be posted soon!

The last Wilco World news letter said this run will be their last set of shows for awhile, so I wouldn't be surprised if a few more were added and somehow it ends in Chicago.

--Mike

Has anyone noticed that lack of Chicago shows that the band and Tweedy have been playing? Yes, there was Lollapalooza, but aside from that the band/Tweedy haven't played a Chicago in over a year--that's my best guess.

Why? This seems longer than any gap before this.

Strange...

Not quite a year. Jeff played the infamous Abbey show at the end of January, and the whole band played the Auditorium in November.

Having lived in Chicago for the past 8 years, I know that it always feels like forever between shows there, but on the whole, I would say that Chicago certainly gets its share of Wilco/Tweedy shows.

If he comes to Kentucky we'll feed him a good dinner.

Same goes for Nels and Glenn.

Mikael and John, too.

Okay, Pat, too, I guess.....

how is this possible when mini KISS is scheduled for that day? is there more than one theater/stage?

how is this possible when mini KISS is scheduled for that day? is there more than one theater/stage?

I'm trying not to get my hopes up for this ... but at any rate, Mini Kiss is at the Pabst, not the Riverside. They have the same ownership, so the site calendar has a mix of both venues.