22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScottHoward
i'd like to know: when did sir stewart become mr. stevens?

In a small ceremony, he was de-knighted for photoshopping a picture of the Queen hooking up with David Ortiz and selling it to a British tabloid.

a few things:

come again? :huh

did i miss something in the fickerson world while away this summer?

not married, not engaged, just settled and happy. :dancing

It's a commonlaw situation. She's already been on COPS twice.

who you calling common?

Awesome. Seriously, the final scene may be the best one in the history of the show.

of course. i decided to leave the gym during the last commercial, thinking, "what could really happen in the final scene? certainly not too much!"

and finally, i must be really lazy to feel too lazy to get in the jacuzzi.

I don't get the channel but I just wanted to say Neil Peart is a God & I think Glenn would back me up on that :rock

Also,my wife & I were discussing movies we'd like to watch..I need some help here..anyone remember the name of the flick about the Brian Jonestown Massacre & the Dandy Warhols? I'd like to check it out & get some feedback here if possible.Tanks.

Rush rules, and I will kick anyone's ass who disagrees :dancing

Have you seen the R30 DVD? Killer! I especially liked the vintage footage from Don Kirschner's shows.I remember seeing it when it came out on TV...Farewell to Kings era...my fave LP of theirs :music

Have you seen the R30 DVD? Killer! I especially liked the vintage footage from Don Kirschner's shows.I remember seeing it when it came out on TV...Farewell to Kings era...my fave LP of theirs :music

I have not seen the DVD, but I'll check it out. I just got into Rush a year and a half ago and I've enjoyed it so far :thumbup

Question for bobbob...I know you're from the 'part that voted blue'.Miami,right? Whaddya think about Kendrick Meeks? Personally,I'd be proud to be a constituent of his.Watched him again on the "30-something" hour on C-SPAN again tonite.Folks like him & Artur Davis of Alabama give me some small semblance of hope for the younger generation.

http://www.HouseDemocrats.gov/30Something

I jammed some music with the stoner kids today. It was fun.

You would never like jambands to you were in on yourself.Don't tell anyone I have particapated before! :wub

You would never like jambands to you were in on yourself.Don't tell anyone I have particapated before! :wub

I've noticed you have to be discreet sometimes when mentioning phrases like 'string cheese' or some such around these parts :P

Nothing wrong with wavin the flag.

I'm not going to be in a jam band, don't you worry. We were just jamming to some Beatles and Dylan tunes.

Question for bobbob...I know you're from the 'part that voted blue'.Miami,right? Whaddya think about Kendrick Meeks? Personally,I'd be proud to be a constituent of his.Watched him again on the "30-something" hour on C-SPAN again tonite.Folks like him & Artur Davis of Alabama give me some small semblance of hope for the younger generation.

http://www.HouseDemocrats.gov/30Something

Meek is my representative in my home town, and down here in college, and he's definetly a good person.