Pole  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

The lying. I despise liars. They make me sick.

So far I've just been boxing a lot at the gym, which seems to help, but Im seriously considering yoga.

somehow i just cannot picture you in a yoga class. but it would help with your anger management.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScottHoward
in my head, i just saw you do one of those big black lady finger and head shake things when you said that.

i was actually eating leftover pizza and punching a wall at the time, but good guess.

Guest ScottHoward
somehow i just cannot picture you in a yoga class. but it would help with your anger management.

neither can i. maybe i can just say i went, but not really go. oh wait, that's right - im not a lying scumbag.

Yeah, Im gonna go now or start posting shit that I will regret later.

Have a great day, everyone. Keep it real and always tell the truth.

You're a wise man.

And I know a few people that yoga has taken the place of mood-altering drugs for. It's worth a shot.

The lying. I despise liars. They make me sick.

If this is in response to my Hardee's Family Resturaunt story, I swear on all that is holy that was a true story.

Their was no micturation in the dining area, but if I remember correctly their was some vomiting on my shoes outside of the local bowling alley/ video game parlor while singing an ode to Jack Daniels.

Good Times.

Two people who are less the yoga type than I am have raved about it, but I'm not ready to pull the trigger yet. Unless I can find a yoga teacher who'll let me play '80s metal during the session.

No doubt. The bar age entry at my alama matter when I was a freshman was 19, some of them all you needed was your school ID even if you were 18. You were still supposed to be 21 to drink, but they didn't regulate it.

That changed a few years after I graduated, making a fake ID as important as your textbooks.