Pole  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, back from the bars. Now eating a sandwich. Where's the bowl?

Take this brother,may it serve you well :thumbup (#9)

:cheers

Gotta go see my friend's baby tomorrow. At a party today, my friends' 2-year-old, Max, was told by his mom to try to scare me by pretending he was a snake. So Max comes up to me, looks me straight in the eye, and says "SNAKE!"

Gotta go see my friend's baby tomorrow. At a party today, my friends' 2-year-old, Max, was told by his mom to try to scare me by pretending he was a snake. So Max comes up to me, looks me straight in the eye, and says "SNAKE!"

classic. one of my sister's friends' kid once scared me by asking if i was his new daddy, but i think that one was unintentional

When I forget how to cry,

I see you out alone, at night.

My heart explodes in light, in sky,

and I want to close my eyes.

When I forget how to give,

I see you out alone, with him.

His heart explodes in light, in sky

and I want close my eyes.

I want to sing and bring good news to you.

When I forget how to try,

I'm wide awake alone, at night.

My heart explodes in light, in sky

but I have to close my eyes.

I want to sing and bring good news to you.

Off for a sunrise hike at the lake.

:dancing

M. Chris - nice pics and whatnot.

Thankee!

Did you figure that other thing out? By the way, there is some dude who put up several Dylan V0 requests there the other day - it has been my experience that those go over well once they are ripped and put up.

highku

I know you spelled that wrong on porpoise, but it still makes me happy!

Last night, got to sit with some friends in a tent in the rain, drinking beer and eating brats, watching a fully bearded Jay Farrar sing beautifully, with an acoustic guitar, harmonica, and a buddy accompanying him on slide and lap steel, then split over to campus to hear Nels' nutty professor wankery and Glenn's wonderful wide array of nuance and muscle, and the inspirational artistry of his playing to a movie that his drum tech had made. He said it was only his second time doing it.

We don't get this kind of fun in the old hometown that often, not all in one day.

:cheers