Pole  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

Indeed.

I had some friends in a house on that street that went by the name "Cheese Tray House." They had a band called the High Street Blues Band, and they were fantastic. One of the best things in their repertoire was a blistering instrumental cover of SRV's "Couldn't Stand the Weather."

Nice. Yeah, high street these days is all the upper class musicians, stoners, and a couple of track team members...as well as a handful of Grinnell dropouts. Needless to say, it is an excellent place to spend the evening.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus. For the first time in 72 hours, I actually feel normal.

You miss it when it's gone. Bad deadline this week. Very labor-intensive and my fucked-up sleeping pattern was even more inhuman.

Jesus. For the first time in 72 hours, I actually feel normal.

Glad to have you back all in one piece!

He's a thirteen year old girl who sings rap music that is completely non-threatening for 13 year old girls.

well they played an advertisement for "House of Carter" which he is in, before the movie, and we turned around and looked at him. Moderately funny, I would say.

What did you think of Jackass #2?

I was laughing the whole time, besides the moments I was shielding the screen from my eyes.

The Fall Equinox is also known as: Alban Elfed, Autumn Equinox, Autumnal Equinox, Cornucopia, Feast of Avalon, Festival of Dionysus, Harvest Home, Harvest Tide, Mabon, Night of the Hunter, Second Harvest Festival, Wine Harvest, Witch's Thanksgiving, and the first day of autumn.

The Eleusinian mysteries took place at this time, during which the initiate was said to have been shown a single piece of grain with the words "In silence is the seed of wisdom gained". Another aspect of these mysteries was "Know thyself" which seems appropriate for the coming months. During the Winter months energy levels drop and the Autumn Equinox is the time to ready ourselves, to look at our "harvest" of accomplishments, to refine and redefine our intentions.

you're freakin me out! Harvest Home was a creepy book.

Rain and houseguests, never a good combo, esp. when houseguests are all family.

We have harvested a buttload of rain. Second highest one-day totals ever for around here. My friend's festival south of here is probably flooded out.

Just found out at a party last night that the local catholic church is having Octoberfest this weekend, with today's scheduled performers Mark Olsen, Peter Rowan and Jay Farrar!!! WTF! It's in a parking lot!

I hope that and the Nels/Glenn show tonight are not cancelled!!! 6 inches of rain already, with more storms and possibly tornados coming through this evening..... :blink

Hey MChris :wave

Rain,and nothing but here.Oh well,a day of alcohol-fueled football watching will suffice :beer