6) Loaded

7) VU

8) Live MCMCXCIII

9) Another View

10) Live at Max's Kansas City

Edited by MrRain422

1. The Velvet Underground

2. The Velvet Underground and Nico

3. Loaded (preferably the "Fully Loaded" version)

4. V.U.

5. White Light, White Heat

6. Another View

7. 1969 - Live

8. Live at Max's Kansas City

9. Live MCMXCIII

The Velvet Underground

White Light/White Heat

The Velvet Underground and Nico

Loaded

only the first one is set in stone, the rest depend on what i'm listening to at the time, right now sister ray is all over my speakers so I am loving WL/WH

I can't stand Niko, and yet strangely, the album she is featured on is the only one I actually.

Except for her songs, which are terrible and have absolutely no redeeming qualities and should be stricken from the musical record forever.

I can't stand Niko, and yet strangely, the album she is featured on is the only one I actually.

Except for her songs, which are terrible and have absolutely no redeeming qualities and should be stricken from the musical record forever.

I think she's far better on her own albums myself. I'm not a fan of her tracks on VU & Nico, not that I hate them like you do, but they are the worse thing about the album certainly.

You really should listen to "All Tomorrow's Parties" again. It's a brilliant song.

:thumbup grrreat song.

as you all would figure,I like the tunes w/ noise in 'em

Now that I would love to hear ...

:P

Clearly I was out late last night.... :lol

The impact of VU and Nico is so signficant and the number of ground breaking songs on it makes it #1. You just didn't hear songs about drug addiction and S and M before this album. Likewise White Light was the first of its kind. All the rest of "noise rock" came after.

LouieB

Clearly I was out late last night.... :lol

The impact of VU and Nico is so signficant and the number of ground breaking songs on it makes it #1. You just didn't hear songs about drug addiction and S and M before this album. Likewise White Light was the first of its kind. All the rest of "noise rock" came after.

LouieB

You definately didn't hear songs about S & M, or none that I can think of anyway, but, there were certainly loads of songs about drug addiction - although perhaps they didn't glorify it in the same way I guess.

I think she's far better on her own albums myself. I'm not a fan of her tracks on VU & Nico, not that I hate them like you do, but they are the worse thing about the album certainly.

I can't stand her little "half talk/half attempt to sing in a sultry manner" thing. It's absolutely terrible. Sorry if anyone likes it, but I cannot stand the sound of her voice.

So does that mean you don't want to hear Cale's take on "All Tomorrow's Parties"? Seriously, the intensity of the piano work on that song, the lyrics, the drums...I can see not liking Nico's vocals I guess, but man, that song is just so good.

I want to.Can you hook us up? Most appreciated :thumbup