can someone unpin this thread?

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We received some really nice magnets (a pint of beer and a baseball!) and a very kind letter today from this super duper lady whom I hold in high regard......Chicago misses her and so do I. :ninja

The following was submitted to me in an opinion piece:

"The use of chrystalized meth is a difficulty that the Yakima Police are dealing with."

I don't think any of you kids could beat me if we played that rock and roll trivia game.

A-man,I'd like to challenge ya there :yes I'm a veritable cornucopia of useless information.

Plus,I'm an old fart with perhaps 3 operating brain cells :lol

The following was submitted to me in an opinion piece:

"The use of chrystalized meth is a difficulty that the Yakima Police are dealing with."

It's been well known around these parts that Yakima (police and other......depts.) are profiteering on the trade.....

It is is one of the saddest places in the state of Washington.

It has some great wineries though...... :wine

--Robert.

It's been well known around these parts that Yakima (police and other......depts.) are profiteering on the trade.....

It is is one of the saddest places in the state of Washington.

It has some great wineries though...... :wine

--Robert.

The paper I edit is in an apple-growing region and the dude who wrote that keeps tabs on the competition.

A-man,I'd like to challenge ya there :yes I'm a veritable cornucopia of useless information.

Plus,I'm an old fart with perhaps 3 operating brain cells :lol

I can name that song in three notes...

I used to be the king of the radio game--first one to name the song and the artist. Now, my hearing is not so good, but on the classic rock stations, no one comes close.

:cheers

I'm going to be 39 soon! :omg

We should throw a party in cyberspace on the big day...get ALL on line to do a huge bong hit at the same time..or somethin' :shifty

:lol

We received some really nice magnets (a pint of beer and a baseball!) and a very kind letter today from this super duper lady whom I hold in high regard......Chicago misses her and so do I. :ninja

i'll give you three guesses where i'll be over thanksgiving weekend! :banana

i might have to knit a special scarf for the occasion...a CTA themed number?

:lol

i'll give you three guesses where i'll be over thanksgiving weekend! :banana

i might have to knit a special scarf for the occasion...a CTA themed number?

:( we won't be here

poop. This is a bummer.

Are you in your office yet, or are we gonna have to come administer some beatdowns?

I'm typing from my office like this!

3 hearings this morning in 3 different courts. 2 of the judges, 1 male, 1 female, are absent today. I say SCANDAL!!!

Anyone hear about the incident down here in houston where a folk band was taken down (physically) by a police officer? Supposedly the whole incident is on youtube but I haven't had a chance to search for it. Evidently some 14 year old boy was tazered.

hmpf

3 hearings this morning in 3 different courts. 2 of the judges, 1 male, 1 female, are absent today. I say SCANDAL!!!

Anyone hear about the incident down here in houston where a folk band was taken down (physically) by a police officer? Supposedly the whole incident is on youtube but I haven't had a chance to search for it. Evidently some 14 year old boy was tazered.

hmpf

Linky