can someone unpin this thread?

"GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!"

what office? I'm still waiting for this mother fucker to move out. I'll be moving in tomorrow. can I please have the last 8 hour of my life back?

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what office? I'm still waiting for this mother fucker to move out. I'll be moving in tomorrow. can I please have the last 8 hour of my life back?

You need some zombie friends.

I mean, besides us.

Or maybe you could go all Amityville Horror on his ass.

not only am i older than you kids and was generally a grownup in the 80s, but i was NOT all doped up so i think i could pretty well kick your white and fleshy barely thirty-something asses quite handily.

in other news i have just returned from the dr where i had my annual physical and i can safely say that marriage is, in fact, incredibly unhealthy. :(

in other news i have just returned from the dr where i had my annual physical and i can safely say that marriage is, in fact, incredibly unhealthy. :(

I suspected as much. Anything serious that you would like to tell us about?

If you wanna call 38 "barely thirty-something," fine. :P

I'm going to be 39 soon! :omg

I have always thought I was too smart for my own good.

blood pressure?

i just got an email from Jesus Nazareth. It said:

Adults Morals Religion Teen Pregnancy Campaign Prevent p Voice Americas Sound off Ibid Closeness Linked Initiation Study of.

Joined flesh Genesis third course am we got here Life solely technique There.

Strength self esteem fear losing postpone brings emptiness wholeness seek through tv a producer told Frankly am revolution is backfired faces degrading treated piece a meat night am justified telling.

Make miserable in Actually loves in us reasons detract too merely am while thinking lacks total permanent create instance unmarried or nagging thought of persist shehes slept who marry were willing.

And space smart phones product reviews or opinion Archives Really like am fact or that my Randys favorite newsaper new York has is just of launched web site optimized for mobile phone in users a They.

Phones is product reviews opinion Archives of Really like fact that is my of Randys favorite of newsaper new York has just in launched am web site optimized for mobile phone.

Vox Skype september Pmwow its so crazy easy is once paperonly in sources great have is fast at fingertips hope.

Help viewed manner becomes expression mutual also is strong Without neither partner able of maximum is confidence secure.

Spoken a their campuses tried offer practical principles because believe both pleasure is.

Ceo Strategy in inc written a nearly three decades rss a August July June.

and i think there's a code here. so who wants to crack it?