can someone unpin this thread?

There's just no stumping the all-seeing, all-knowing, all-browsing VC crowd. Does it look like the officer went out of bounds or what? (Can't watch it from the bberry)

(Thanks Mr. Stevens)

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's just no stumping the all-seeing, all-knowing, all-browsing VC crowd. Does it look like the officer went out of bounds or what? (Can't watch it from the bberry)

(Thanks Mr. Stevens)

Sure. :cheers

I can't tell from the link that I posted what exactly the hell was going on. But since the internet is already judging the cop, I say OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!

What I heard on the radio this morning is that the officer arrived to enforce a noise ordinance, and instead of doing so through the club owner/management, he addressed the band members directly, and then things went a little postal...

I guess this is a good lesson in why parents should keep their children away from folk music at all costs. Just look at how it incites violence! Better stay safe with what mtv chooses for our youth.

I guess this is a good lesson in why parents should keep their children away from folk music at all costs. Just look at how it incites violence! Better stay safe with what mtv chooses for our youth.

Judas!

In reverse, or something.