When was the last time you listened to a Wilco album start to finish?

Man I don't even remember the last time I listened to one all the way through. But I listen to at least one or two complete live shows a week. Or wait I listened to KTV last week if that counts.

oh now I remember I listened to YHF all the way thru on a road trip last september.

Probably Kicking Television when it came out, what, a year ago?

I listened through Uncle Tupelo's Anodyne in the car last week while making a long road trip, but that record is new to me.

Kicking Television last night while doing dishes. :-/

(It really took me that long...this is what happens when you finally clean out the fridge and throw out the holiday leftovers I think...sad really.)

I know for sure I listened to AM, BT, ST, and YHF start to finish through during a July family road trip. (AGIB would be listed, too, but my wife made me cut the drone short.) Since then, I'm sure I've heard YHF all the way through, and probably BT and KT, too.

I often listen to albums in their entirety, though.

I was talking to my bassist on the phone the other night, and there was this sound that just kept getting louder in the background.

"What are you doing? What that noise? .....is that the drone?"

"...so what if it is?"

It was.

Mabye you had to be there.