Who's opening?

You guys are in for a treat! I wish I could see one of these shows.

http://www.universaltrendsetter.org/index.php

http://www.universaltrendsetter.org/Interviews/BeKind.htm

If you saw Jeff Tweedy's new DVD, you saw Scott backstage in Portland (I think?) singing "Family Gardener" with Jeff. :wub

And there are a few more dates for Robyn Hitchcock and the Venus 3 (who are 3 guys from REM - Peter Buck, Bill Rieflin, and Scott McCaughey) - great show!!! I would love to see them again - the Detroit show was amazing.

18 March: Belcourt Theater, Nashville, TN

19 March: The Nick, Birmingham, AL

20 March: Smith's Olde Bar, Atlanta, GA

22 March: Handlebar, Greenville, SC

23 March: Cat's Cradle, Carrboro, NC

25 March: Ram's Head - Matinee, Annapolis, MD

26 March: World Cafe Live, Philadelphia, PA

If it can't be glenn or scott, i would prefer no opener. i'm coming to see jeff solo for the first time. it would take an opening act of considerable metaphorical weight to add to the overall feel of the show and i really don't know who else would be a good lead in, and with the sound pony a few doors down and me with reserved seats, i'll probably drinking cimay or guiness until the last minute anyway.

yep, it's a bar with great brews on tap (kind of a rare find in budweiser friendly oklahoma). i guess if you didn't realize it was a bar that whole phrase is kind of strange but kind of unintentionally interesting.

Just an FYI, for what it's worth (?!): I talked to the venue and still no word on an opener. :(

(Also, for anyone that cares: no food is served and they said call the day of performance regarding whether cameras are allowed...think someone else mentioned this in the previous thread...)

(Also, for anyone that cares: no food is served and they said call the day of performance regarding whether cameras are allowed...think someone else mentioned this in the previous thread...)

I think photography will not be a problem (non-flash, of course). I've taken my camera twice to the Cain's and I spoke with one of the guys there who helped me sort out my "camera issue" at the 2005 Wilco show ... Since Wilco/Jeff's policy is non-flash photography is ok, then it should be fine.

And by the way, since it's all WILL CALL, you can pick up your tickets anytime from now until the show, 10 am to 3 pm, or when doors open that night, at 7 pm. Show should start around 8 pm.