Kotche - live crickets on stage?

No kidding! :hmm I did get the Rhino thing a week or so ago (12/31/76), but that was the first release of any kind for over a year. Too long!

At least there are still kind traders out there. :yes

Yeah! Cow Palace.....Not a huge fan of the mid years (76-85) but a pretty good show. I like the Help>Slipknot! piece on that. I'm sure there will be a release or two a year from Rhino but.......I dunno I really liked getting 3-4 DP's a year you know. And usually really good Primal stuff too I'm pretty hooked on 1966-1974 stuff myself.

You get the Fillmore set (all four shows)?

Yeah! Cow Palace.....Not a huge fan of the mid years (76-85) but a pretty good show. I like the Help>Slipknot! piece on that. I'm sure there will be a release or two a year from Rhino but.......I dunno I really liked getting 3-4 DP's a year you know. And usually really good Primal stuff too I'm pretty hooked on 1966-1974 stuff myself.

You get the Fillmore set (all four shows)?

Yes I did. :music The 2/28 is perhaps my favorite show of the Pig years.

I REALLY need David Lemieuxs' phone number. :lol So many questions...

Yes I did. :music The 2/28 is perhaps my favorite show of the Pig years.

I REALLY need David Lemieuxs' phone number. :lol So many questions...

Yes indeed 2-28-69....I'm sure you check out the website (dead.net) and see his postings every week in the tapers section, says you can email with any specific questions. I guess my first question would be "can I have the key to the vault?"

Am I the only person on earth who has no idea what a superball is. Please enlighten me.

These days they are more commonly called "High-Bounce balls". The originals were about 2" in diameter, made of rock-hard pure black rubber, and were really dangerous. You could put an eye out and stuff. They were basically rocks that bounced. If you threw one down hard, you could easily get a fifteen foot bounce out of it.

Before superballs, balls were just balls, and fairly boring. And somehow the now-common hi-bounce balls that you find everywhere just don't have the same magic.

The big ones here are the ones I'm remembering nostalgically:

Superballs.jpg