Austin City Limits Music Festival

I found this on Wikipedia, I don't know how true this is but it sounds cool.

The 2007 Austin City Limits Music Festival will take place September 14, 15, 16 in Zilker Park. Rumored acts include Neil Young, Buddy Guy, Ryan Adams, Norah Jones, Belle and Sebastian, Wilco, Dave Matthews Band, Bob Schneider, Death Cab for Cutie, David Gray, The Fray, Goo Goo Dolls, Counting Crows, Sufjan Stevens, The Slip, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Band of Horses, the Hold Steady, Arcade Fire, Kaiser Chiefs, Green Day, The Cure, and Crowded House.

Seems like too good of alineup if you ask me.

OMG, if that's true.... :omg :D

I found this on Wikipedia, I don't know how true this is but it sounds cool.

The 2007 Austin City Limits Music Festival will take place September 14, 15, 16 in Zilker Park. Rumored acts include Neil Young, Buddy Guy, Ryan Adams, Norah Jones, Belle and Sebastian, Wilco, Dave Matthews Band, Bob Schneider, Death Cab for Cutie, David Gray, The Fray, Goo Goo Dolls, Counting Crows, Sufjan Stevens, The Slip, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Band of Horses, the Hold Steady, Arcade Fire, Kaiser Chiefs, Green Day, The Cure, and Crowded House.

Seems like too good of alineup if you ask me.

If half of those bands are there I'll be there.

That would be cool, but rumored festival line-ups on Wikipedia are about as legit as random e-mails from Nigeria promising vast fortunes.

Are you say i should not expect my fortune from General Hector Noreaga after sending him my 3 hundred bucks in good faith?!?!? i was going to use the cash to help fund my next ACL weekend and Wilco Australian tour! :(