Britney Shaves Her Head!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please NOTE: This should stop all the confusion regarding DNA, When said it has been SAVED on the DNA CP/CC database, This is a company who saves items on their database, Because it is called a DNA database this does not mean they have her DNA ! DNA is the system they use and most eBay members know of this. for the few who don
And at this point, she has officially lost her mind.
Someone needs to put this chick on suicide watch.....

I had a roommate who did this and she tried to kill herself. Sadly one day she actually did!!

LouieB

not to say that a lot (most) of her troubles are self-inflicted, but i couldn't even imagine what it's like to be her right now and i kind of feel sorry for her (but mostly for her kids). she's fallen so far now, there's no hope for a full recovery and the media and photogs have pounced like vultures on roadkill. there's really nowhere to go. her poor kids sure as hell don't deserve this. if you've hit rock bottom and you still don't have a clue, there's no hope for you.

I sort of feel a little guilty about all this Anna Nicole, Brittany celebrity shit. On one hand I could care less, on the other hand it is interesting to see how the media just goes crazy with this kinda stuff. I guess a lot of people really get into the celebrity news stuff and like to live their lives through others.

Anyways If I had made a gazillion bucks and could get away with the shit celebrities can get away with at that age they would have found me in a hotel room with a few dead hookers and a big pile of blow.....or something to that effect. Hard to stay grounded when nobody tells you "No" and everyone caters to your every whim 24/7

Good for her. I hope she's had enough and can come out the other side of this. Say what you will about her, she's got kids who need a mother, and I can't imagine Fed-ex is going to be much good as a father ...

the prevailing theme around here is that kids with mom's like this are better off without them....oh wait, weren't you in that camp :blush

the prevailing theme around here is that kids with mom's like this are better off without them....oh wait, weren't you in that camp :blush

Ah, yes, in the Anna Nicole thread. Well, I hardly think Britney is a good role model for a child, but at least if she's sobering up she's got a shot at not being a complete shithead for whatever remains of her life. Also, as trashy as she's been, I'd hardly put her in the same column as that gold-digging stripper Anna Nicole.

Britney = whorish

Anna Nicole = actual whore

See the distinction? :cheers

I wonder if Vegas is putting odds on her to be the next celebrity to join the dead pool.

It's pretty bizzare that "Hairgate" is getting so much exposure on supposed "hard news" programs.

I've not been following this. Is cutting one's hair a sign of impending self-destruction? I suppose maybe it is when you're a celebrity who's public persona is based on maintaining a certain appearance and image. I dunno.

She's def got some problems, but this whole bit about the hair seems blown a bit out of proportion (and why do we really care, anyway?). If she really is hitting rock bottom, I suppose you can either start the suicide watch or else expect that she will soon very publicly and obnoxiously "find God". Or both. TV-movie screenwriters are already hard at work, I'm sure.

I dunno. For her sake, and her kids', I hope she gets her shit together. Beyond that, I don't think I have anything else to add to this.

well, i think the fact that half a dozen men have indicated they may be the father of anna's daughter is all the confirmation that you need. did they have to take a number? did anna have a waiting room?
:rotfl

Oh man, and I was just being a smartass in that response. I can see I'm not going to get out of this thread alive.

In the words of the immortal King Arthur, "Run away, run away!"

:rotfl

Oh man, and I was just being a smartass in that response. I can see I'm not going to get out of this thread alive.

In the words of the immortal King Arthur, "Run away, run away!"

dude, I agree with you, smart ass or not. it's very clear that she slept with LOTS of men. they may never find out who the father of that baby is.

OMG, a thirty-nine year old woman may have had more than (gasp) three sexual partners in the last couple of years.

:(

I read or heard that most people who kill themselves never sought psychological help at any time.

I've not been following this. Is cutting one's hair a sign of impending self-destruction? I suppose maybe it is when you're a celebrity who's public persona is based on maintaining a certain appearance and image. I dunno.
Well obviously some people just cut off their hair for the fashion statement or on a lark, but it can definitely be a sign of major instability. Like I said, I had a room mate who did it and then tried to kill herself and eventually (long after she was my roommate) she did in fact do herself in.

LouieB

Britney went back to rehab, CNN says. It would be weird if people followed my life like they do her's.

to be able to claim fatherhood to a child your ticket would've had to have been validated in the same week of conception or else your "experience" with her would just be equal to one of the number of pills in her medicine cabinet.

Did Anna Nicole confirm that she had sex with multiple partners the week of her child's conception before she died, or has this all come out since she died? I don't have any idea, since I truly could not care less about this or the Britney thing (but why am I reading this thread then? Shut up.), but the prospect of a big payoff based on the mere possibility of fatherhood could bring some pretenders out who hadn't plowed that field in some time.