Britney Shaves Her Head!

Did Anna Nicole confirm that she had sex with multiple partners the week of her child's conception before she died, or has this all come out since she died? I don't have any idea, since I truly could not care less about this or the Britney thing (but why am I reading this thread then? Shut up.), but the prospect of a big payoff based on the mere possibility of fatherhood could bring some pretenders out who hadn't plowed that field in some time.

that's for nancy grace to figure out. we need to let the "experts" handle that one. i look forward to the day that bad haircut choices and fighting over the rotting corpse of a b-list celeb no longer is considered newsworthy. but i doubt that day will ever come.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's for nancy grace to figure out. we need to let the "experts" handle that one. i look forward to the day that bad haircut choices and fighting over the rotting corpse of a b-list celeb no longer is considered newsworthy. but i doubt that day will ever come.

jesus i swear that woman is the spawn of satan.

LOOK IN HER EYES!!!

And it goes on and on and on and on

Apparently America's sweetheart has once again checked out of rehab today. Anyone taking odds on just how much longer it is until she's on TV in a white Ford Bronco being chased down the streets of L.A. (a-la OJ Simpson)?

And it goes on and on and on and on

Apparently America's sweetheart has once again checked out of rehab today. Anyone taking odds on just how much longer it is until she's on TV in a white Ford Bronco being chased down the streets of L.A. (a-la OJ Simpson)?

with the baby on her lap?

Us magazine has an interview with Britney Spears' (former?) nanny and the source says that when Britney is alone with her kids, "she gets overwhelmed. She gets so frustrated when they cry, asking, 'How do I make it stop?' But she loves her kids." And if you've ever wanted to be Britney's nanny here are some of the job requirements.

Personal Over Professional

"Britney didn't ask me one thing about my child-care experience. She only wanted to know about my personal life."

Friend Wanted

"The agency that called me emphasized that Britney was looking for a nanny who was young and hip because they wanted her to interact with people her own age. Basically, Britney wanted a friend."

Comfort With Nudity A Plus

"Britney asked me and one of her nannies to come to her room to watch her try on outfits for a party one night - then she stripped down naked in front of us!"

Must Be Hands-On

"One nanny told me that Britney will hold her kids for 10 minutes and then say, 'I'm done now. You can take them.'"

Don't Be Too Good

"She doesn't like when Sean prefers the nanny, so she fires them and looks for a new one."

Man, that's good parenting. There's no doubt her kids' first words are gonna be "ma ma." Only it'll be directed towards a fire hydrant. Or a toaster. Or any other object or person that isn't actually their mother.

There's no doubt her kids' first words are gonna be "ma ma." Only it'll be directed towards a fire hydrant. Or a toaster.

:lol Mean, but nicely played nonetheless.

As for the above comments, I have to believe that at a lot of that is pretty exaggerated. Er, well, some of it, anyway. Maybe a few grains of truth in there. Uhhh, what was the question again? :stunned

She was some kinda hellacious hot in her prime.

But her trashiness either added or detracted from her appeal depending on your tastes. Personally, it has always been detraction. Yet I am a Madonna fan; go figure.

But her trashiness either added or detracted from her appeal depending on your tastes. Personally, it has always been detraction. Yet I am a Madonna fan; go figure.

britney-spears-18.jpg

Britney-Spears-Magazine-0741.jpg

I started looking for pictures to prove you wrong, but now I don't even care.

britney-spears-nude-naked-pic_01.jpg

britney-spears-goes-nuts.jpg

She has completely lost her damn mind. Someone sent me this link...but apparently she went to K-Fed's home last night but when she wasn't allowed to see her kids she started beating the shit out of a photographer's car outside with an umbrella. Then her mom reportedly picked her up and took her back to the rehab facility.

Look at those pics!! Holy crap.

There is video here, by the way.