Britney Shaves Her Head!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Speed Racer

I was Mr. Clean for Halloween my freshman year of college. I Bic'd it, drunk, with my squeaky-clean roommate questioning my every move. Not a nic, not a cut. Maybe a hangover... :lol

It would be impossible for me to express the degree to which I don't give a shit.

and yet it has remained one of the top news stories on every major news channel all weekend long. :hmm

Joke goes here.

No really, I have absolutely nothing to add other than Brit's going batshit crazy at least took some ait time away from the three-ring circus that is Anna-Nicole Smith's death.

(P.S. I had the mother of all tangles in my very long hair this morning and for about three seconds was tempted to take a whack at it with a pair of scissors.)

She said she did it because she had a really bad experience and it was theraputic for her.

I'm done passing judgement on celebrities.

On Britney's latest hair cut "Britney has been through a tragic thing that hopefully will never happen again, shaving her hair was a sort of therapeutic thing for Britney.

Larry also goes on to speak about Britney seeking help "Britney knows that she needs help and is already going through counselling, she knows what needs to be done and is slowly re-building herself step by step".

"from a email enclosed from Reindeer entertainment"

Credit: In Control News Blog

I heard she was walking around in Miami a few weeks ago with no security and she got raped.

i was sad to see that this was a NEWS story. this isn't news.

that said, i don't get why people get so bent over shaved heads. i kept mine that way for several years and my wife shaved hers bald at least twice in the time we've been together. it's not a big anything at all.

i was sad to see that this was a NEWS story. this isn't news.

that said, i don't get why people get so bent over shaved heads. i kept mine that way for several years and my wife shaved hers bald at least twice in the time we've been together. it's not a big anything at all.

To quote Frank Zappa, "who cares if hair is long or short or sprayed or partly gray we know that hair ain't where its at"

I've had long hair for who knows how long, so shaving my head would be pretty surprising to people. I got 6 inches cut off around thanksgiving (it was still down past my chin) and people were definitely noticing that. But really, who cares, its only hair :P

Maybe I should shave it, just to freak some people out.

i grow my hair out fairly long, about paul mccartney length on abbey road (i'm using my poster as a frame of reference). when i get tired of it, i shear it off myself, pretty close to the skull, i've never bic'd though. i never understand the reaction though, everytime people act shocked, i hardly ever notice when other people cut their hair, and if i do, i've never found it worth mentioning.

as for britney, good for her, i think. from what i've seen, she can't really win these days with her public image. if i were her, i'd take my multimillion bank account and live the quiet life someplace nice. this is still a poor excuse of a news story, unless something criminal happened beforehand.

If I shaved my head, I would totally look like Uncle Fester.

funny, where I'm from shaving ones head is a sign of sanity

...and where is that?

Maybe she's planning to pitch V for Vendetta II?

G.I. Jane II?

and yet it has remained one of the top news stories on every major news channel all weekend long. :hmm

Eclipsed only by the riveting stories of which of three or four men may be the father of Anna Nicole's baby

It's not like there is a war, major national election, or enviromental issues, for Fox news to waste it's time on

PS When does football season start again?

Eclipsed only by the riveting stories of which of three or four men may be the father of Anna Nicole's baby

It's not like there is a war, major national election, or enviromental issues, for Fox news to waste it's time on

Which was itself then eclipsed with the wonder of Judy Judy going on Larry King to pronounce on all this

This is Britney's bravest career move since she married that first guy (the one that lasted 24 hours - William Hung was his name I think)

Which was itself then eclipsed with the wonder of Judy Judy going on Larry King to pronounce on all this

This is Britney's bravest career move since she married that first guy (the one that lasted 24 hours - William Hung was his name I think)

William Hung = "She Bangs"?