Rank the Wilco albums

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Almost THREE YEARS since our last contestant?  Sheesh.   Anyways, this new record does fit in with the other releases right where @Beltmann predicted.  I sense a trend.   AM B

I especially love the feature in our “new” board that says “2 years later…” like it’s some cheap movie or tv show.   

I'm not interested in doing that, either, which is why I'm definitely putting CC at the very bottom of my list. Putting it anywhere else? The mind boggles.

Posted Images

lol, yea, AM is definetly better than YHF. ya gotta love those alt country twangy guitars.

THEY ROCK!

Cripes it doesn't even take a Wilco fan to see the proper order is:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGiB

SBS

Really, it's a no-brainer.

i cant believe people are actually putting ANYTHING before yankee hotel foxtrot.

my god, i mean, its fucking YANKEE HOTEL FOXTROT.

I'm just trying to rank them as accurately as possible. Sorry. :hmm

There's no need for cheekiness in this thread, ok? We are simply trying to discuss how the Wilco albums rank, relative to their release dates, ok? I've already said what I feel it is, but I'll do so again for those not paying attention

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

There's no need for cheekiness in this thread, ok? We are simply trying to discuss how the Wilco albums rank, relative to their release dates, ok? I've already said what I feel it is, but I'll do so again for those not paying attention

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

i still dont understand it. if you rank them according to their release dates, they CANT change, if u rank them according to how good you think they are, they CAN change. you cant do both.

maybe im stupid, but please explain this to me.