How do you know when you are addicted

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you start dreaming about people you've never met like they're your best friend and they look like their avatar.

When you come home from work & log on before you even get a freakin' BEER! That's just crazy!

When you seriously consider not going on vacation because you'll be away from the board too long.

When you seriously consider not going on vacation because you'll be away from the board too long.

This is one of the reasons I like going away to a place where I can't be on-line. It's like detox.

You know, before I answer any more questions there's something I wanted to say. Having received all your letters over the years, and I've spoken to many of you, and some of you have traveled... y'know... hundreds of miles to be here, I'd just like to say... GET A LIFE, will you people? I mean, for crying out loud, it's just a TV show! I mean, look at you, look at the way you're dressed! You've turned an enjoyable little job, that I did as a lark for a few years, into a COLOSSAL WASTE OF TIME!

When I was REALLY busy with my job a few months ago (read: actually doing it without the VC distraction), I went days at the office without thinking about logging on. That's crazy talk, isn't it?

See, this is how it begins. :yes Look at the girl's post count! :blink

What you might not know is that I am under contract to several former high end VC posters. And while the pay is not great, it does keep me off the streets at night.

What you might not know is that I am under contract to several former high end VC posters. And while the pay is not great, it does keep me off the streets at night.

Well, we all want that, so I guess it's ok. :thumbup