How do you know when you are addicted

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you realize this entire thread has occurred during the time you left work on Friday (where I had access to a computer) and has carried on up until I saw it just now because the new company finally got the home computer running again today (after them screwing up twice in two weeks) and it ticks you off because it's a reminder that you went through withdrawal symptoms throughout the looooong weekend....

You know you failed to heed the warning signs when the most important people in your actual life are people you met here.

I've gotten my boss to give me emeritus fine-free status when I leave the library. If I had known I could swing that, I would have left years ago.

I've gotten my boss to give me emeritus fine-free status when I leave the library. If I had known I could swing that, I would have left years ago.

:worship

Wow. I had no idea. That's like being an ambassador and not having to pay parking tickets. Awesome.

it's all about the internet these days. Tis the season for the all the scruffy folk to return north from FL and take up residence in our restrooms.

i think bobbob is quite neat. hardly scruffy at all!

My room is a mess right now. Clothes all over the place, and lots of empty sprite cans.

And if I don't shave for a while my facial hair has been described as scruffy.

And my mohawk lacks definition.

My room is a mess right now. Clothes all over the place, and lots of empty sprite cans.

And if I don't shave for a while my facial hair has been described as scruffy.

And my mohawk lacks definition.

fine. you're a smelly deadbeat who lives in viatroy's work bathroom. be that way.