Wilco webcast from Sydney!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gah...sod it...i've just spent the last hour trying to get it working. keeps recording these little clicks throughout - driving me nuts. i give up.

Hmm...interesting. I wanted to try out audacity, but maybe i'll just stick with my old standby, Creative Sound Recorder. I was lucky to get that when i bought this computer, and i know it works. I hope the signal will come in clear and uninterrupted this morning. These Wilcoworld webcasts have had a history of cutting in and out.

Thanks again for torrenting these last two shows! :thumbup

Good morning, Donna! How are you managing to stay awake this morning?

It's easy! Take your also-a-night-owl son out for a two am driving lesson (actually a terrific time as you can do even the major thoroughfares with almost no traffic!) and then come home and putter around awhile to wear off the nerves from the driving!

Actually the kid is proving to be an excellent driver. :thumbup

It's easy! Take your also-a-night-owl son out for a two am driving lesson (actually a terrific time as you can do even the major thoroughfares with almost no traffic!) and then come home and putter around awhile to wear off the nerves from the driving!

Actually the kid is proving to be an excellent driver. :thumbup

I've just been messing around with the pc, making sure it's running nice and clean, so we can get a good recording of this thing...well that and Wilco-fed adrenaline are keeping me wide awake.

Good luck with the recording! I'm not sure how long I'm gonna last, but I want to hear at least some of this webcast. Luckily tomorrow is a fairly slow day for me, so being all groggy shouldn't be a huge problem. :stunned

Good luck with the recording! I'm not sure how long I'm gonna last, but I want to hear at least some of this webcast. Luckily tomorrow is a fairly slow day for me, so being all groggy shouldn't be a huge problem. :stunned

Thanks! I've decided i'm gonna will my way through this if i have to. The second this concert ends, i'm going to sleep for a while, then watch the Bulls playoff game this afternoon.

This is probably the strangest webcast of any i can remember due to the time difference. Imagine, we can wake up in the morning to hear a Wilco show! :D

Cool...they're playing the Kinks! They've always played great warm up music for these things.

You Are My Face!

I'm wha ... ? Oh! Cool!

I just happened to be up at this hour and wandered into this thread ... now I get to listen to a few minutes of LIVE WILCO before I get ready for my morning class. :D

Hi Donna! Whatsit, 4 AM for you? :wave

I'm wha ... ? Oh! Cool!

I just happened to be up at this hour and wandered into this thread ... now I get to listen to a few minutes of LIVE WILCO before I get ready for my morning class. :D

Hi Donna! Whatsit, 4 AM for you? :wave

Hi Tom!!! :wave Yep, 4 am

Why, what else would I be doing?