the wilco book/adult head

anyone have either?

i have both, i really like both. the wilco book is really interesting, shows the band's new dynamic, i also enjoy some of the music thats on the CD.

i really really like adult head though. Jeff's poetry is really great, and you get an idea of where he songwriting comes from.

discuss.

sorry if there is another topic on this. :/

the wilco book is one of my favorites, great insight from the band, their techs, o'rourke, etc. i really learned a lot about what goes into the whole wilco production. plus great photographs/art, and a good essay from Miller that I already had. I need to listen to the CD again, it's been awhile.

Adult Head feels like you stole one of Jeff's notebooks, which is cool, but seems one-dimensional compared to the wilcobook. which it's supposed to be, but still.

eh...

i'm sticking around with or without 'em although i appreciate the cd w/the wilco book. there are a coupla gems there.

give me i am trying... dvd (but you can keep sunken treasure). really looking forward to the bonus dvd w/ sbs.

you know, it's been said before, but how generous is this band?

are there/were there any other binds quite like this with their material? i don't know of any...

I have both. I love Adult Head - Jeff's writing is brilliant. I've not read the Wilco book completely. I like the pictures and I really like the disc that came with it. I have both in my office on a table so anyone that comes in can take a look at it. I'm always trying to turn people onto Wilco.

Jill_and_Jeff_Forever.jpg

The pictures in the Wilco Book are definately great, especially the ones showing the bands gear and their backstage jams before the Auditorium shows. I agree that Adult Head sort of feels like Jeff's notebook.

I like both the books and the music on the CD is interesting too. A little piece of trivia, Glenn said some of his favorite is on that one CD. Who would have guessed?

makes sense listening to his solo stuff/on fillmore. That cd has way cool textures and vibes.