LOS ANGELES -

Paris Hilton worked as a farmer and maid on her TV show "The Simple Life." Now she's facing a real-life hardship in her latest role: jail inmate.

Hilton, who parlayed her name and relentless partying into worldwide notoriety, was sentenced Friday to 45 days in county jail for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case by driving with a suspended license.

As an inmate, she might have to spend most of her day in a cell smaller than her closet

I hope she gets some lessons in fisting from some bull dyke named Jeremy.

I'm guessing she's more likely to be the "teacher" in that relationship.

Her mother makes it clear where Paris learned to respect authority. This article leaves out the part where Mrs. Hilton laughed at the judge and then asked for his autograph when he sentenced Paris. :thumbup

:o

"I think she's singled out because of who she is," Weitzman said.

Yes, a reckless brat with no respect for the law or public safety. The "victim" mentality is laughable. Yuk.

This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside...is that bad karma?

This sums up my feelings quite well.

"This is pathetic and disgusting, a waste of taxpayer money with all this nonsense. This is a joke," Kathy Hilton said of the judge's decision.

Yeah, punishing drunk drivers who blatantly disregard the safety of those around them is such a waste of time and money. However, $1500 for a pair of shoes is money well spent, right Mrs. Hilton?