Let's Not Get Carried Away

thanks for the links. i dont think i've seen anyone mention that this is almost the same song as 'let's hear it for rock' from the a.m. demos. it sounds like it just morphed over time and ended up being LNGCA

o_o You just blew my mind.

Coulda used this over Leave Me Like You Found Me on the record. I think it could use another good rock tune.

Absolutely. It does remind me of "Let's Hear It For Rock", but that doesn't really matter. Heck, SBS is pretty reminiscent of Far, Far Away & it's a good song too! :thumbup

For those that may not know, LNGCA was played live during the 9:30 show archived at NPR. That version

has a killer drum solo so I would be shocked if it doesn't have it, given the Klotche credit.

No sure why they didn't include it on the album - it rocks!

For those that may not know, LNGCA was played live during the 9:30 show archived at NPR. That version

has a killer drum solo so I would be shocked if it doesn't have it, given the Klotche credit.

Unfortunately, yeah. A rock song without a drum solo is like a pizza without an anvil.