My vinyl SBS has been shipped

Have almost made it, without listening to the feed or ripped copies etc. First listen will be Tues around 5:00 on Vinyl :thumbup :thumbup Having a BBQ and beer "listening"party, if any yall going to be in E. KY. :music :cheers :rock

closer :dancing

Package Progress

Location Date Local Time Description

LEXINGTON,

KY, US 05/14/2007 1:51 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

SOUTH CHARLESTON,

WV, US 05/14/2007 9:38 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

05/14/2007 7:42 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

ROANOKE,

VA, US 05/14/2007 3:47 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

ROANOKE,

VA, US 05/13/2007 9:57 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

FISHERSVILLE,

VA, US 05/13/2007 7:51 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

FISHERSVILLE,

VA, US 05/12/2007 3:24 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

CHARLOTTESVILLE,

VA, US 05/11/2007 7:30 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

05/11/2007 5:45 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

Tracking results provided by UPS: 05/14/2007 3:08 P.M. EST (USA)

Maybe today @5pm??

Stay tuned for updates

:unsure

Yeah I know,

First day of School being out, kind of quiet here at the office, nothin to do but track tha fu**in package I mean my god how long does it take to get a freakin cd from WV,... oh..sorry :blink

Yeah I know,

First day of School being out, kind of quiet here at the office, nothin to do but track tha fu**in package I mean my god how long does it take to get a freakin cd from WV,... oh..sorry :blink

Probably a big NASCAR weekend.

UPS man just left my office here... packaging is really nice, they wrapped the LP in a plastic sleeve with a nice round sliver sticker in the upper left hand corner that reads.....

WILCO SKY BLUE SKY

Includes Bonus CD of the Complete Album (more on this in a sec)

Half-Speed Mastered for Vinyl by Stan Ricker

Plating and Pressing at R.T.I.

180-Gram High-Performance Vinyl

the bonus cd of the entire album was actually coupled within the lp package, next the the first record (in the sleeve) This intended to be merlely a bonus, even if it is the entire album.... the disc comes in a small slipcase, without any liner notes ( which imo actually gives it a cool feel as the "vinyl cd edition of SBS"

I was gonna buy another copy anyways to get the Bonus disc and of course the dvd. Happy listening, kids!

Am I the only one that finds all of this rather confusing?

I bought the "bonus CD" last night that includes the DVD -- but it does not have any of the three bonus songs I have heard of (LNGCA, One True Vine, and a live Theologians from the KT shows). How do I get those?

I already bought two vinyl copies, ate one of them and read the liner notes to the other while shitting out the first. I'll probably throw this one away too, since there's a third one waiting for me at home.

I bought the "bonus CD" last night that includes the DVD -- but it does not have any of the three bonus songs I have heard of (LNGCA, One True Vine, and a live Theologians from the KT shows). How do I get those?

The "bonus CD" (which is actually the "deluxe" package) includes the DVD, and that's what makes it "deluxe." There are no extra tracks.

Oh, and I just dashed home real quick to pluck mine off the doorstep. Haven't had a chance to open everything yet. Damn, 180-g vinyl is thick and heavy. :)

LNGCA is not on an EP - it's the B-side to an import 7" and is also available on iTunes.

One True Vine and Theologians are on a bonus EP for indie record stores, in a slipcase, separate from the CD or CD/DVD. They were there last night - if you didn't grab one when you bought the album, maybe you can talk to Laurie's about setting one aside?

LNGCA is not on an EP - it's the B-side to an import 7" and is also available on iTunes.

One True Vine and Theologians are on a bonus EP for indie record stores, in a slipcase, separate from the CD or CD/DVD. They were there last night - if you didn't grab one when you bought the album, maybe you can talk to Laurie's about setting one aside?

yeah, I forgot to grab one and I left my tamales. :realmad

YAY -- Thanks for the roadmap :lol

This is right about the time that all those weekends of putting off brining in my record player to figure out what is wrong with it are going to come back and haunt me in a big way.

You'd have thunk the whole procrastinating thing would have been solved back in 3rd grade when I started that book report for Mrs. Ramirez the night before.

Damn me. Now I have a pristine vinyl copy of SBS and no record player to play it on.

the bonus cd of the entire album was actually coupled within the lp package, next the the first record (in the sleeve) This intended to be merlely a bonus, even if it is the entire album.... the disc comes in a small slipcase, without any liner notes ( which imo actually gives it a cool feel as the "vinyl cd edition of SBS"

I was gonna buy another copy anyways to get the Bonus disc and of course the dvd. Happy listening, kids!

I sorta don't like this... but I never liked the fact that they didn't sell one package with the CD, DVD, and LP. So I guess I'm stuck buying the DVD/CD package and the LP/Bonus CD package, right? Thanks.

I sorta don't like this... but I never liked the fact that they didn't sell one package with the CD, DVD, and LP. So I guess I'm stuck buying the DVD/CD package and the LP/Bonus CD package, right? Thanks.

I've decided that the bonus version cd that came with the LP is for my purse and the regular hard case version is to keep at home. The purse version will fit in the pockets of ladies or fellas that don't carry purses as well. It's SBS Travel Edition. Buying multiple copies of Wilco albums is aways a good idea, I say.

What is going on here? I got an email over the weekend that my vinyl had shipped but it hasn't arrived yet. I have to go out of town for the weekend so I am hoping to give it at least one spin tonight. Did you guys order yours from Music Today?