Have a wonderful Birthday Blindgonzo

Happiest of Days To Our Dear Bereted Friend! :cheekkiss

:canada

Hope it's a good one. :D

:birthday :party :rock :banana :badger :dancing

Enjoy your special day in the fine style that is your custom!

"We are, after all, professionals"---HST

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLINDGONZO!

hope it's swell! :dancing :badger :banana :party

for the record: just did an internet search for beret. you definitely are using the best of the bunch. :lol

Thanks for all of the good wishes guys!!! I'm not doing much today, but will be

celebrating with my friends and family on saturday with a fondue and then some

live music and partying!!!

Happy Birthday !!!

:party :party :party

and while i'm thinking about it, what the hell are "hoodoos" are how could you be drunk at 19?

Man, if you don't know what hoodoos are, you have no idea what true beauty is! I wish i could

post a picture, but my upload speed is horrific!

As for being drunk...18 is the legal drinking age here. Jesus, i don't know what's with the 21 rule

that you have to suffer through though. You can get married, vote, and join the army when you're

18 (that's my understanding at least), but you can't have a freakin' beer! CRAZY!!

As for being drunk...18 is the legal drinking age here. Jesus, i don't know what's with the 21 rule

that you have to suffer through though. You can get married, vote, and join the army when you're

18 (that's my understanding at least), but you can't have a freakin' beer! CRAZY!!

I never suffered through anything. When i was young, the drinking age in most states was 18 but that meant you were able to buy beer when you were 16. :stunned

this one vacation before me & the misses got married, we flew to portand oregon when my parents lived there and rented a car and drove to the grand canyon then across nevada and up through california and back to portland.

i guess we shouldn't have driven through bryce nat. pk in the dark on the way to the grand canyon cause those wiki pics look awesome. (sad but true story)

Joyeux anniversaire!