The last week in a nutshell:

-pre-wedding show was so cool. The bar was packed with friends and family, entertained by more friends in bands, including Al.

-wedding ceremony OUTSIDE after the rain held off for the entire day! It was a little cold, but only the ceremony was outside, so it wasn't too bad for people.

-reception was awesome.....everyone had a fantastic time, and there were no problems or unexpected occurrences, except my bustle wouldn't stay bustled so I ended the evening with the train of my dress slung over my shoulder, which most of my friends agreed was a more "Jen" look anyway....god forbid I wear a dress!

-regular cake on display/vegan cake dished out to our veggie friends....that was a big hit.

-20 hours after the wedding we were watching the fireworks at Disney

-I went on several thrill rides I had always been terrified of. Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror=FANfrigginTASTIC.

-Did a 2 hour Segway tour at Epcot. Those things are so much fun but I never mastered the art of getting on and off, so I've got huge bruises on my shins.

-Universal Studios was a bust, but Islands Of Adventure kicked some serious ass. Disney on steroids.

-Got off the plane yesterday and headed straight to grandma's house (which I actually spotted from the plane!) to show her the 1200 pictures we took and offloaded to the laptop.

-Walked in the house, cleaned up cat poop, cleaned up cat puke, turned on the AC since it was 90 degrees inside, opened up envelopes, went to Target to buy stuff with gift cards, passed out.

-Now I'm back at work with the rest of the suckers.

I'll have real pictures soon....

WOW! glad to hear that your wedding and surrounding events went so smoothly! and riding the thrill rides you'd never ridden before: awesome! who knew that marriage would make you so brave and daring?

welcome back mrs. peel!

and congratulations to you and mr. peel :cheers

btw: i've always wanted to ride the 3-d spiderman at islands of adventure...did you and al do that one?

btw: i've always wanted to ride the 3-d spiderman at islands of adventure...did you and al do that one?

YES! I am a Disney girl at heart, but that Spiderman ride was hands down the coolest ride I have ever been on!!! It's a good thing we bought express passes.....the wait time in the standby line was 120 minutes and we walked right on! But we could only use them once per ride, which sucks, because we would have gone on a dozen more times if it was unlimited!

you on the rides

SO true!!! :cheekkiss

OH! I forgot one of the coolest moments....at one of the restaurants at MGM when Al told the waitress he was vegan she came back with a root beer float made with vegan ice cream!!!

Congrats, and that Tower of Terror ride is my favorite ride of all time.

That thing was CRAZY. I don't think I would go on it over and over but I certainly enjoyed it!

Guest Speed Racer

Amazing! I'm glad you had a wonderful time. :)

My friend was married this weekend, but I had to miss since commencement was the following day. I'm really bummed that I had to miss that, and hearing that you had fun satiates me until I can hear about her weekend. :lol

Congrats Jen...Glad the rain held off. Our ceremony went off smoothely itself, and everyone had a blast. Must admit I feel pretty lazy though after reading your honeymoon report....

food was amazing...i could live off the fish tacos and slaw, as long as you threw a rita or pacifico in there for good measure

I think I came close to breaking some kind of Margarita record on Tue.

Played a really great nicklaus course on Wed and witnessed my wife, who has played exactly 0.5 rounds of golf in her life, knock it tight on a par 3. That was the highlight of the round for me, and I shot pretty well.

Spent a combined 5 hours in the spa over two days during the trip (first time in a spa...got to admit, not that bad).

We did go for a drive through the desert to Santiago. Cool to see a real oasis. I dove off a waterfall (Sol de mayo) for the first time. Ate at this great local joint and won, or lost depending on how you look at it, a bet eating serrano chiles. Breathing fire all the way back..

Gave my rita record a run for its money on Saturday, did some snorkeling first though.

Surfed some Sunday morning and we got depressed about leaving...

tried to lose my passport Monday morning, but to no avail.

Congrats to you two.

05/19/07 represent!