Now playing for the month of June...

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silversun Pickups got the boot in favour of the new Rush album. Now that's rock! :rock

New Rush?? My brother will be having a wet dream, which will be biological miracle given that he's about 36.

Mind you, I was guilty of putting Spirit of Radio on the pub jukebox a couple of weeks back. Stick to the man!

Your previous post was absent of music....a bit like a Robbie Williams album.

That's odd because I posted, and still can see, the cover of Apples In Stereo's New Magnetic Wonder.

I would post it again but I'm not listening to it, so that would be a lie. Baby Jesus doesn't like lies.

The baby Cheeses loves you for that.

No, I can't see anything there anyway and obviously neither could Mr. Saxon, even with his big NHS glasses. :thumbup

Eh??

Non parlez Welsh, what's up?

Sorry, I'll convert to English... My good man, you seemed to have a post devoid of content!

The baby Cheeses loves you for that.

No, I can't see anything there anyway and obviously neither could Mr. Saxon, even with his big NHS glasses. :thumbup

And I cleaned this specs this morning as well and still nothing!

Sorry, I'll convert to English... My good man, you seemed to have a post devoid of content!

And I cleaned this specs this morning as well and still nothing!

Yer a big man but yer outta shape.

seeing the same line up Tuesday and I'm really bad about making the openers on time. Are ESP and Pela worth being early for?

esp was fun in the way of banter, but as for the music, mostly generic british poppiness. seems like everything they played was released as a single across the pond. pela was fun and very energetic - good ol' rock and roll. have you listened to their latest - anytown graffiti? if you like it you'll like them. otherwise, you won't really know what you're missing.

i hope you have more people stay for brakes than we did...

esp was fun in the way of banter, but as for the music, mostly generic british poppiness. seems like everything they played was released as a single across the pond. pela was fun and very energetic - good ol' rock and roll. have you listened to their latest - anytown graffiti? if you like it you'll like them. otherwise, you won't really know what you're missing.

i hope you have more people stay for brakes than we did...

i'm going to that gig here on Sat, i like all 3 bands

i think Veils may be taking over for ESP very soon though

THEY'RE not coming here... :(

I was rubbing that in with a friend from Utah. But they will be by sometime soon I bet.

Loved the TO show. Band was ultra tight as only 2 (?) sets of twins could do. Sound was crystal perfect and most of my favourites got played. It also reinforced the fact that they have a fantastic drummer.

It was also my first time seeing them (unlike say, you, who goes to a show a night :)) and I was a bit taken aback that Berringer doesn't open his eyes during songs. Can life really be that painful?

Padme Newsome is also a mad man.

NP - still the Black Lips.