Now playing for the month of June...

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

g46366vlfau.jpg

'I only went to camp once and I spent most of it in the camp manager's office calling home. I cried every night and through almost every meal. I made no friends and I was pretty sure the first day that half my "bunk mates" thought I was a dude. This was confirmed when they asked me at the end of the first day to sneak into the boys' dorm to find out if they were into any of the girls, "cause I looked like a dude." It was awesome.'

- Tegan Quin,

g46366vlfau.jpg

'I only went to camp once and I spent most of it in the camp manager's office calling home. I cried every night and through almost every meal. I made no friends and I was pretty sure the first day that half my "bunk mates" thought I was a dude. This was confirmed when they asked me at the end of the first day to sneak into the boys' dorm to find out if they were into any of the girls, "cause I looked like a dude." It was awesome.'

- Tegan Quin,

:ohwell poor kid.

:ohwell poor kid.

With great art comes 'You still look like a dude' haircuts I guess.

Tegan_Sara_2_-_Farm_Aid_2004_-_lg.6562116.jpg

NP - Broken Family Band - Hello Love.

Damn, when I first got into them, I listened to nothing else for 2 or 3 months. I guess that means I will just post one record for the rest of the summer