More on the "controversy"

Well, I guess things could be worse.....

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/page/news/43...stores-fuck-you

Best Buy and Target each get a version with an exclusive bonus track. So does iTunes. Like, a different one for each. Everybody else gets the regular version with no bonus tracks. So if you want all of the bonus tracks, you have to buy an album at Best Buy, an album at Target, and an album at iTunes. (Ooh, the presale iTunes version also comes with an extra set of Smashing Pumpkins covers by the Bravery, the Academy Is..., Panic at the Disco, Test Your Reflex, and +44. Ooh.) Making fans who've been waiting the better part of a decade for new Smashing Pumpkins tunes buy an album several times over is, you know, bullshit.

...because those tracks and the album itself won't show up for free on the web before the album even comes out anyway. Way to RATM, Pitchfork. Boo-hoo. Pffft. :rolleyes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was trying to think of a good reason to resurrect this beast, and I still don't have one.

But it's not on page 2 anymore, so post away. :lol

i'm not throwing around a personal insult here, your behavior and comments are that of a troll (if you don't know what a troll is in internet lingo, google it). your IP resolves to another known troll's other Via account, so excuse me for being "suspect".

i'm not throwing around a personal insult here, your behavior and comments are that of a troll (if you don't know what a troll is in internet lingo, google it). your IP resolves to another known troll's other Via account, so excuse me for being "suspect".

I think ridiculously cryptic posts should be reserved for PMs or result in public floggings.

Guest Jules

I am replying to this thread for 3 reasons:

1) I don't want it to go to page 2.

2) I am drunk on red wine.

3) ... needs to go fuck himself.

Out.

I am replying to this thread for 3 reasons:

1) I don't want it to go to page 2.

2) I am drunk on red wine.

3) ... needs to go fuck himself.

Out.

Do you really love me or is that just the wine talking?

Do you really love me or is that just the wine talking?

If he really loved you, would he tell you to make love to yourself? I would think he would want to make love to you himself. :yay