6-26-07 - Warsaw, Brooklyn

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please read the beginning of the thread. I talked to a taper before at after the show. It was taped, he said it would be a week. It is longer now obviously, but i have been checking bt.etree.org everyday to find it. Havent seen it, i suggest that anyone with a login to PureliveGigs or DimeADozen check if they have it up, possibly it is up there, but since they are private BT Trackers, we will need someone to re-seed it on Etree.

Sean

First day back on-line after having been in NYC for six straight days.

About that Zemantis: It was weird that I stumbled across one exactly like Jeff's at Rudy's Guitars on Thursday afternoon; (located somewhere near Times Square). Neat instrument. A little heavy but cool none the less. First spied Jeff's in the background of the cover shot on Filter Mag. earlier this year and wondered what the hell it was.

Hard to tell if Tweedy's is the hand made version or one of the, what I assume to be, readily availible mass produced models.

I would think the one he has is one of the new ones.

Thank god we have taper confirmation as I am just dying to download this show!!!!

Please surface soon as my ears need Warsaw. I have the pumpkins show in Asheville to suffice until then. Which by the way for all you pumpkins haters was great!

megan

• 2 weeks later...

infinite thanks (hilliard?) for putting this up -- i can't remember a more profoundly satisfying concert experience than that night in brooklyn and being able to flashback with a soundtrack is wonderful!

lisa