WXRT Concert Announcement

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAD TICKETS BUT THEY DISAPPEARED WHEN THEY WENT TO MY CART :realmad

Same here. It's nice to not have to stand in line at a Ticketmaster outlet for hours, but technology problems are the consequences of that, I guess.

Oh well.

The 10% just sold out very quickly. Many more tickets will be on sale Saturday. (I know it's frustrating.)

yeah, this happens every presale, and everytime, people freak out. there will be plenty of tickets available on saturday.

I hate to brag, but I got 4 in Row C, Section 103 (which is in the middle). I can't find a seating chart, but I believe these will be 3rd row in the middle, depending on whether or not there is a Pit section of seating in front of section 103.

The worst part about this? I can't go to the show. I'm now even more, crazy jealous of my wife and whomever she goes with.

I got two in row V. I am not sure where 'cause I was shaking so much :lol

I need to check my email.

Juding by how crowded the Decemberists show was, I certainly hope they limit the amount of lawn seats they sell.

It's a big venue and that was a free show, but Wilco at Millenium Park? It's gonna be CROWDED.

Greg Kot said that there would be ~7000 lawn seats in addition to the 3000 in the pavilion.